Amazon "Jeff" Prime

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I dunno, asshair, chest hair, a Mexican guy's hair, money can buy everything...

One of the funniest thread on Reddit was about a guy who when he was a child got a skin graft from his balls to his finger. When he reached puberty, his finger started to grow hair, ballhair that is. There was picture to back it up. I laughed so much, let me see if I can find it....

Edit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/6kd9v0/this_skin_graft_was_taken_from_my_groin_when_i/

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    #21     Jul 25, 2017
  2. While men whose fathers are bald are more likely to develop MPB, the primary baldness gene comes from the X chromosome, which they get from their mother.

If you lost some hair and those products brought it back, then you can definitively say they work for you. Otherwise, if you started taking them before experiencing any hair loss, then you're just guessing. Because there are plenty of guys with full heads of hair whose dads lost their hair much earlier, as well as bald guys who have fathers with good hair. I think the benefits of both drugs for regrowing and/or keeping hair are overstated, and any meaningful results are limited to a relative few. (Perhaps you're one of them.) That's why scientists around the world are hard at work trying to develop a meaningful treatment or cure; because there isn't one yet.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    #22     Jul 25, 2017
  3. I kind of knew I would experience hair loss early, since my dad got bald early -- so you're right, I did started taking Propecia and Rogaine early on.

And those drugs generally works better if you start early on, while you still have hair, o_O
    But as far as I'm concerned, and generally speaking as well, they do work.

Propecia and Rogaine are the only two FDA-approved methods for men to regrow hair,
    There's also a third FDA-approved method as well...a device called Theradome,
    Everything else out there that claims to regrow hair, is just snake oil,

For most men, coming to the realization that they are, or going, to be losing their hair...is akin...to a female realizing she has breast cancer or can't reproduce kids -- it can be quite a devastating experience...mentally, spiritually, physically

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    #23     Jul 26, 2017
  4. Visaria

Visaria

He looks like a fat slob, so yes.

#24     Jul 26, 2017
  5. Visaria

Visaria

Jeff looks better shaved head or bald than the other pic. Looks like a mean sonofabitch in second pic....looks like a nerd in 1st.

#25     Jul 26, 2017
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

...and Jeff is the richest. That ads 2 inches to his pen... I mean biceps...

#26     Jul 27, 2017
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, another addition to the money (and/or prison) makes you good looking club:

[​IMG]

#27     Nov 10, 2017
    lawrence-lugar likes this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

Hehe, 1st thought I had when I saw those park pics. Reflects a bit better on the Juggernaut he built; shaved head, muscles, and all. Plus with his wallet, he can afford to ride a few cycles of the best tech under the best supervision.

#28     Nov 24, 2017
  9. Visaria

Visaria

what do u mean?

#29     Nov 24, 2017
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles