Amazon "Jeff" Prime

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Jul 16, 2017.

1. speedo

speedo

Hopefully Tim McNair also paid attention to the work of Santa Cruz, Taylor, Collings and other guitar makers as Martin itself has gotten a bit flabby from time to time over the decades.

#11     Jul 20, 2017
  2. Visaria

Visaria

You can outsource your meals.

#12     Jul 25, 2017
  3. Visaria

Visaria

Bmi is not a measure of body fat.

#13     Jul 25, 2017
  4. Visaria

Visaria

Poor folk have an excuse..a higher protein foods and vegetables are considerably more expensive than eating fast food and cheap carbs. Also poorer folks have less time for physical exercise. Wealthy folk really have no excuse.

#14     Jul 25, 2017
    ElCubano likes this.
  5. That's good to see him putting on some muscle

#15     Jul 25, 2017
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Jeff might want to follow Elon's hairline. With deep pockets, there is no bald head:

[​IMG][​IMG]

#16     Jul 25, 2017
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

That was the WSJ saying that, not me.
    https://www.bmi.com/

#17     Jul 25, 2017
    Visaria likes this.
  8. He can't. Jeff doesn't have enough donor hair for a comparable transplant. But scientists around the globe are at work trying to get around that problem from a number of different angles. Perhaps not so surprisingly, "supplements" don't cut it. :p

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    #18     Jul 25, 2017
  9. Two words: Propecia and Rogaine. -- they work, o_O

I've been on both, and I have a full head of hair...quite a testament, considering my dad got bald early,

The only downside...is your dick basically stops working, or is half the man it use to be,
    (weak boner power/sexual drive/semen count is a common side effect with alot of pills and medications out there)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    #19     Jul 25, 2017
  10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

And you chose a head of hair over a functioning dick? That doesn't sound like a very good trade to me.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    #20     Jul 25, 2017
    Visaria likes this.