Amazing!!!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by nitro, Aug 23, 2011.

1. nitro

nitro

I have noticed lots of "blue moons" recently, but I moved to northern suburbs where the air is cleaner so that could account for what I see. More interesting is

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DUr0MKs-ocI?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DUr0MKs-ocI?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

I think there is a pattern to the earthquake locations and magnitudes.

#41     Aug 23, 2011
  2. I thought it was my second espresso.

When I realized what it was, I went triple long, knowing you dweebs would panic and sell to me cheeeeep.

#42     Aug 23, 2011
  3. nitro

nitro

#43     Aug 23, 2011
  4. Good God!! The world will shake itself out existence!!

#44     Aug 23, 2011
  5. Wow, so the east coast is in a frenzy over a quake? There's been plenty in IL that were felt in the midwest. Definitely wasn't a doomsday scenario. :confused:

#45     Aug 23, 2011
  6. Here in nyc, it was very minor movement of the floor but you can definitely feel it for about 10 sec. It's absolutely crazy how hysterical people got, everyone was panicing and rushing to get out. People were yelling not to take the elevator and lot of people still did. And the stairs were filled. Each floor we have designated fire marshals volunteers who supposly were to guide the evacuation, but none were doing anything, they all running just like everyone else.

I was just sitting there going wtf? It was such a minor movement and stopped in 10 sec. Does bring back 9/11 memories though...

#46     Aug 23, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Fortunately that didn't happen here on ET.

#47     Aug 23, 2011
  8. I'm up in Philly, and I happened to be in a basement so although I didn't actually feel any movement, it sounded as if a stampede of people were running up stairs above me.

#48     Aug 23, 2011
  9. Illum

Illum

You gotta take the caps lock off. Some of us are old, and when we see caps our brain reads it as yelling. It's really annoying. Be kind to the feeble ones, thank you.

#49     Aug 23, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is that a bullish or bearish pattern? :)

#50     Aug 23, 2011