Amazing

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by stock777, Nov 17, 2009.

1. these are Move 1 and Move 2.

they are moves that handle the VE of a trend. A Volatility expansion has a market impact. Go to the Maestro thraed on using 3rd degree splines to predict near term price moves. Move 1 nd Move 2 do not always have to occur. If you have an odd series dominanting a Fourrier analysis there is no M1 then M2. whenb the series is even and phases more to a square wave, then the VE hovers along the LTL of the VE or at least is unable, by harmonic contributions, to retrace spikely back past the old RTL.

A trader or his ATS ALWAYS uses the new degrees of freedom the finite math information creates through mimicing stats or continuous function complex analysis. At least 70 degrees of freedom are on the table.

fTor an amateur like me, I just use my mind because I have delved into all of theabove scientifically and loaded the results into my mind. Thus my mind is diiferentiated and I trade like driving a car. I have a 12 cylinder BMW and the police, when they catch up, bitch about my lane changes to avoid rednecks in AZ. They suggest that I do not use my sports electronic transmission either since burning rubber in traffic is unseemly.

After hours you build your mind doing drills. During the day you trade and log (every few seconds if required)

The mind goes far beyond computer capabilities at this stage of computer refinement. the hardware come at birth. te software is added as a person grows. Unfortunately as we see, most people screwup in their mental develpment.

I started to trade exactly according to what I do today. I continually differentiated my mind to be able to have instant access to the proper inference required for what I see visually.

when I say the market has one pattern. I mean that there is only one pattern in markets.

As maestro pointed out there are schools and flocks in the market. All apparently have advisary who eat the individuals in these school and flocks.

I am what is called the perfect consumer of schools. My role is to be pushed by the herd as I front run it. I do this with my mind and it is fully differentiated.

It is my custom when I trade with others to narrate the market ahead of the Present the number of minutes that they feel most comfortable with. they are using audio sensing to summon up the inference so it is available as they, then, see what is visible. they merge sound and light with inference to drill into their minds short term memory which converts to long term memory as they sleep.

they wake each day with more skills and knowldge which is AVAILABLE as INFERENCE form thier long term memory.

Look as the memories of the assholes here. They reread over and over what I used to post. They are vey dumb fucks as well. they go into an OCD state every time they read one of my posts.

The first sub B2B 2R to 2B has happened and we are across the RTL og the BBT. A zone for pt2 as described in CP4 has been reached.

I must say I have enjoyed doing this final set of posts on trading using a differentiated mind.

Logically questions come to mind. As an academic I spent tens of years, supporting learning by coming to class each day and answering questions of students. I didn't believe in teaching but I did believe in supporting learning. to learn a person must build his mind. to build the mind drilling makes it happen. questions come from one place. They come from a mind that is filling in places that have been discovered to need some long term memory content in the right place.

the contingent of assholes and fucked up minds in ET is very interesting. how can such people get so far off the track that they cannot think rationally any longer? It seems like they are phishing and the school of fish are able to avoid teaching them anything at all.

Learning is a process of differentialting the mind in order to partner with the market who is never wrong. Accepting the market's "tells" engenders TRUST. Bein able to TRUST the market makes doing drill possible. Doing drills leads to long term memory in a differentiated way.

there is ONE pattern: B2B 2R 2B fro long trending. It's complement for short trending is R2R 2B 2R. This is universal on all fractals and fractals are interlaced by the overlap from FTT to the BO of the RTL. Three price moves and four volume moves. The internals are there along with the translating bars. Becoming differentiated is such a rush since it makes trading like driving a car: effortless under any circumstances.

Calling a whole day ahead of the day was a blast. hope you enjoyed it.

Tomorrow the guys meet in Vegas...wish I could have met them just once.

Anyone can trade successfully if they take the time to learn and differentiate their minds.

This was fun and I enjoyed posting over the years to get tranference to reach a critical mass so it lives forever and people can afford to help others and pass it forward.

So long.....

#21     Nov 18, 2009
  2. Now we know the secret to your failure - a differentiated mind :D

Remember this, Jack? was it the 2nd or 3rd time you "left ET for good?"

09-25-07 08:05 PM
    Quote from jack hershey:
    I thought about the situation and I think I can make a payback to ET for the opportunity I have had here… I believe my presence here is outweighed by the trouble it causes Baron Robertson and his business pursuits… I'm shutting down my membership in ET now.

#22     Nov 18, 2009
  3. The trouble subsided to a few OCD's and Baron took care of business.

I just felt that by calling all the trades for one day would be a nice treat for everyone.

So I did it.

the good guys are meeting tomorrow in Vegas. People from all over the world and all faiths. It will be fun for them to read my last posts by calling a day.

I have no secrets. For over 50 years, I have helped other to learn to trade. For all those who asked me to run commercial accounts, it was never in the cards. For all those who asked questions, you were the most helpful persons in the world for others. For all those I have sat with and traded, watching you all grow into traders was the most fun of all. We, here, all enjoy the letters, emails and PM's of the things you are doing and will continue to do.

My time here has ended as it has for others who do the PEP based trading.

Ciao to everyone.... Ill just watch occasionally.

#23     Nov 18, 2009

4. How can you help others to trade when you have never traded successfully yourself a commercial account ??

#24     Nov 18, 2009
  5. at 1130 your hand written note states the end of the short sequence was due at approx 1315 NY Time. I don't know how the hell you do it, you've done it before - so it's not a coincidence. The R2R of the short traverse was inside the lateral at the end of yesterday. Tricky - I couldn't be certain the bar 1 today was a Point Two of the Traverse (5 min ES level) Hopefully it will get easier with time.

#25     Nov 18, 2009
  6. I programmed hersheys scribble overnight into hft box and made 400k.

pure genius.

jack, could you autograph this pic for me?

[​IMG]

#26     Nov 18, 2009
  7. Every time someone asks Jack for his audited track record, he develops amnesia. The requests must be in the high dozens over the last few years. :D

#27     Nov 19, 2009
  8. Jack has more exits than the average door manufacturer... :D

#28     Nov 19, 2009
  9. Actually one of two things happen:

I have a laugh or the organization (or individual) gets what he wants.

If you are requesting to see any records (records are not audited reports), then just do searches for those that have been made public. Here are some sources: MSN. RagingBull and ET webwize. Otherwise: SEC and IRS (in several branches).

Just to make a point, why don't you further review the calls I posted in response to your detractions posted regarding me in several threads.

For me, it was just a humorous set of rebuttals to your baseless and ill chosen superficial nonsense.

Most people ignore you but sometimes it is worth the trouble to set you straight on how traders get the job done.

People request audited records for their purposes. Has anyone ever provided you with an audited record? I'm sure they have. Their intention was to hook up with you for their reasons.

Other peple come here (to my office) in the am to trade as a group. Some people come and stay for a week at a time occasionally. We trade all day on those days.

So this week I fixed your ass by doing calls I had to set up anyway. About 20 consecutive calls. They came down the pipe like clockwork the next day.

Anyone who had the list could have done the reversal trades.

Today one of your foils made a heads up his ass statement you could latch onto.

Everytime you get the urge in the future, reread my calls and the follow on the next day. When I call an end to a channel, you can use the time just like you read a clock to find out what time it is.

Read the T&S for today around 9:34:48 etc.. to see what some of us were doing to get in the market short. Bar 1 hit the FTT then ...... oh wow an outside bar ALREADY and away we go to new short channel end. Can you even read the market yet???

Why don't you see if you can handle whether I am on ET or not?

Do you have an ignore button? Have you checked the list of people who have you on ignore lately? LOL.... it is a long one.

Get revenge...put me on ignore.

#29     Nov 19, 2009
  10. Ah yess the average.....

Door manufacturers focus on doors not exits. LOL....

Are you hung over from those calls you thought I made for llil old you?

there were a lot of exits, no question about that.

I know you are hung up about my reappearance today.

Wait until you learn to recognize the Hershey Hinge (the EOB/OOB reversal signal) in trading.

Someone should post a chart and circle each and everyone of them for you ....LOL....

I know you did that to be my straight man again..... LOL...

#30     Nov 19, 2009