AMAZING how much Co-workers want to BULLS**T

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Flashboy, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Teach them to trade so that they'll be busy during BS time with their trading accounts. Show them your P&L and how they, too, can make serious cash trading during office hours.

#11     Aug 13, 2009
  2. I have a flash card on my desk attached to a straw.

"Go watch Sponge Bob"

It works like a wand, I wave it around if people persist.

#12     Aug 13, 2009
  3. Corporate employees either BS'ing or trading. Hmmmm....if that's the case, why was yesterday's productivity statistic up so much ? Who's really working harder ?

#13     Aug 13, 2009
  4. Better yet, have a sign on your desk that reads in large font "If you can read this sign, then you are too close."

#14     Aug 13, 2009
  5. Have you considered raw onion and garlic sandwiches during trading hours? Just focus on deep breathing when co-workers drop by. Some parmesan cheese in a gym sock draped over guest seating is optional.

#15     Aug 13, 2009
  6. A side of black beans for lunch wouldn't hurt either and we'd prefer that gym sock to be quite "used"

#16     Aug 13, 2009
  7. Clearly, you've done this before. However, beans pose a timing risk, as their effect may not necessarily be available when required. And forcing the issue may inadvertently result in popping a fudgie. No one wins when that happens.

#17     Aug 13, 2009
  8. cstfx

cstfx

yeah, but if it goes off early, there's always that lingering effect.

#18     Aug 13, 2009
  9. Had some really good Mexican food last night, with a big side of black beans so I have some recent experience with the power of the bean :D

#19     Aug 13, 2009
  10. Thats what I thought. Must be in his twenties possibly thirties.

#20     Aug 13, 2009