AMAZING how much Co-workers want to BULLS**T

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Flashboy, Aug 13, 2009.

1. I work in an office setting and try to trade during the day but can't when others are around.

It just amazes me how much others want to BS all day... Linger..etc.. anything but sit at there desk and work.

They all want to talk about their kids or their problems. I'm sorry but I don't want to hear how your kid is bad in school, or what your daughter said that "YOU" think is funny.

And it frustrates the living Hell out of me cause I want to trade w/o all these damn interruptions.

of course, I should be working too but that's different, right?? Us Traders stick together remember??

sorry, had to vent

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Tell them to S T F U !

3. Is this a TRADING office or a corporate/business office ?

If the latter, I've experienced the same recently. I'm absolutely ASTOUNDED at how little work gets done in corporate America today, yet these employees think they are so entitled to that fat salary and benefits. Amazing.

4. Since you have multiple people bugging you all the time, get them to bug each other instead.

5. Schaefer

Schaefer

I'm in the same boat, so I feel your pain. I guess, I'll be confined to the Asian markets for the rest of my life :(

Schaefer

6. It's a corp. office. It drives me insane cause sometimes you can see someone round the corner and you know they're coming to bullshit. And they can't take a hint either. You don't look at them, you just keep looking at your computer and nod your head occasionaly and they just still keep on chit chatting about shit you don't want to hear about.

7. So let me get this straight . . .

You are upset that they are wasting corporate "work" time BS'ing and you are sitting at your desk trying to concentrate on TRADING, even though you are in a corporate office and your employment has nothing to do with trading the financial markets?

Please.

8. spd

spd

you are kinda doing the same thing right now.

just sayin

9. No I'm upset that they have to waste my time with their BS. whether they are working or not I don't really care, but leave me out of it and stop aggravating me with your stupid stories.

yes.. I know I should be working too..

10. cstfx

cstfx

You can't do 2 things at the same time? You think corp. office is hard, try working from home with a 5y.o. and no summer school/camp. I'll take your annoying co-workers anyday.

BTW, if you want to be left alone, just tell them you have work to do but would be more than happy to raise a beer after hours.

#10     Aug 13, 2009