amazed no one is talking about this Sunday's YM move to CME Globex from eCbot?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Esignal sucks dick and I fired and canceled over 12 accounts last year for the same shit like this....DTN and Ninja/zenfire is not my data and I pay 1/2 and have better support and connection and can not believe Esignal will last with this support and crap service.

I use to support them but not anymore..... I hope they die on the vine.

#21     Jan 18, 2008
  2. The entire CBOT mini complex remains free until April 1, 2008 with IQFeed.

I suspect by that time, CME will have worked out transition kinks regarding the messaging codes and such for the instruments to be packaged into appropriate "mini" packages by the various data vendors and suppliers.

Things are good on Globex.
    Osorico :)

#22     Jan 18, 2008
  3. go to www.globalfutures.com and trade off of the Global Strategy Trader...one set fee for all live/realtime feeds...thats the way!

#23     Jan 18, 2008
  4. What's the fee?

I notice their margins are insanely low. What's the deal with these guys.

#24     Jan 20, 2008
  5. I'm with you. My eSignal data fees will be $260 after the extra $60 and I just cannot believe that I need to be paying this much for the quality of data I am receiving. I mean seriously, I believe CQG has a package that they don't advertise much but that runs around the same for the most commonly traded instruments (futures only).

eSignal data routinely lags even my IB data viewed in Button Trader. Add to that the bizarre bars in the EOD data, non-existent phone support and constant need to go to live chat to get a server reset, and it makes the monthly payment kind of like a good hard kick in the balls.

#25     Jan 20, 2008
  6. Anyone know why IB still lists the ecbot as the YM exchange?

#26     Jan 21, 2008
  7. Received this email from IQFeed (DTN) mid-week regarding the CME Group
    CBOT-mini, feed pricing.

As other IQF users know, the YM feed has remained free from IQF.
    Starting April 1, 2008 it will cost 3-YM-ticks per month from IQF.

Code:
    Dear valued customer,

The CME Group has announced an exchange fee for the CBOT Mini package.
      As of April 1, 2008, the fee will be $15.00. This package includes
     all Mini CBOT futures and options contracts. The full list of contracts
     is listed below:

CBOT Mini Package
    Mini Corn
    Mini Dow
    Mini Eurodollar
    Mini Gold
    Mini Silver
    Mini Soybeans
    Mini Wheat

We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

If you should have any questions about
    your service or wish to no longer receive the CBOT Mini package, please 
    don’t hesitate to call: 1.800.837.0708 and a DTN representative will gladly assist you. 
    This message was sent to
    [email]xxx@xxx.xxx[/email]

Osorico

#27     Mar 1, 2008
  8. Isn't consolidation GREAT!!

#28     Mar 1, 2008
  9. LOL What is this guy going to talk about after monday. I believe you might not have anything to say once the switch actually happens. I dunno what the big deal is, CME does it with all their products and everyone still trades it, and volume goes up. (mini-dow=reduced tick) (mini-sp=reduced tick) used to be a $25 tick. It really isn't that big of a deal.

#29     Mar 1, 2008
  10. I just signed up for the cbot package to be added to my esignal acct for an extra 60$ mainly for the YM . Ok consolodation went from free ym to 60 a month ok , but then i see a 25$ a mo fee from esignal for futures ?? what the fuk is that ? ?? i sent them an email explainng what thats all about .. my subscription expires mid month . if they are going to charge me an extra $25 a mo on top of everything else i pay them just for the luxury of having futures data feed , im going to close the account down and look into something else .. you guys at esignal been paying this extra $25 ? sounds outragous to me ! jake

#30     Mar 1, 2008