Am I the only one liking E*turd?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by a529612, Aug 3, 2006.

1. I was a BrownCo customer and my account was transferred to Eturd. After some minor teething problems, it's been nothing but smooth sailing for me. Phone calls are usually picked up within 30 secs. Other than the high commission for options (.75 per contract, $15 min ticket), I'm reasonably happy. Am I the only one here who likes Eturd?

2. good customer service.

terrible commish...

platform is one of the worst i have ever seen...

3. maxpi

maxpi

Long after you quit the place they will be sending you statements about how you have $3 in your account but they won't respond if you try to close it and get the money. It's annoying.

4. Which platform are you talking about? I don't have much problem with MarketTrader web based platform.

5. Completely agree. If you like your money, I suggest elsewhere from personal experiences, because you might just have some of it magically, disappear ....

Wonderful.

6. i have never had problems with their service, other than occasionally having to wait 45 minutes to get in touch with a rep. either way...i was just pointing out a few things. i haven't traded with them in a long long time...

as for a529612, i was specifically speaking about their Power Etrade Pro platform. it has no functionality, flexibility, or control... the only thing it is good for are watch lists (lol). but i guess it also depends on what type of trader you are and what you need your platform to do. it simply doesn't work with my trading methodology, thats all...

7. I'm a preferred customer at BrownCo and the old BrownCo reps are still handling my calls. Maybe that makes the difference. Plus, there's a branch nearby if all things fail.