Am I reading Zumo comissions correct?

Discussion in 'Options' started by nitro, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Your information is out of date.

EMD has the same $1.14 per side exchange fee as ES and NQ.

The CMEGroup raised the YM fee to the same $1.14 per side exchange fee many months ago.

#21     Sep 24, 2009
  2. Jym

Jym

What are daytime margins like?

all i could find on the site were overnight margins

#22     Sep 24, 2009
  3. dumb question: when they say s&p 500 options at 2.29 per side, they are talking about the "regular" spx options right? not options on the s&p future?

#23     Sep 24, 2009
  4. It is a futures broker, only futures and futures options.

#24     Sep 24, 2009
  5. Khallihan

Khallihan Zumo.com

We legally reserve the right to charge for our platforms, but it is not a charge that is currently incurred. The disclaimer is a requirement from our legal department. With respect to fees changing from time to time, there would be ample notice with respect to a change, and any change would be industry wide, not just for our brokerage.

#25     Sep 25, 2009
  6. Khallihan

Khallihan Zumo.com

For the Emini Stock Indexes, we allow 25% intraday margin, and qualified investors can receive $1000 intraday margin on ES. These contracts are already highly leveraged, we do not believe it is a benefit to either the client or the brokerage to offer anything lower.

All other markets, we provide 50% intraday margins.

#26     Sep 25, 2009
  7. How good is your data feed. Yes I could download a demo, but try to be honest. Is it fast like TT/ Zenfire or is it dog slow like the olds Pats?

I ask because your commissions are so low I figure you have to make up the difference somewhere.

#27     Sep 25, 2009
  8. Khallihan

Khallihan Zumo.com

Our platform is exceptional. Please feel free to compare FIRETIP with any other platform on the market. Rather than me tell you how fast our directly linked platform is, why don't you test drive our demo..?

Request a demo at http://www.zumo.com/Demo_Account.html

Once you are inside FIRETIP, click on 'Settings', then 'Quotes' and you can increase/decrease the speed yourself. This feature is available because not everyone needs that extra millisecond advantage.

#28     Sep 25, 2009
  9. At $1/RT, how do you cover your data permissions costs? The same realtime feeds to all the exchanges you offer are not free (or cheap).

#29     Sep 1, 2010