Am I reading these commissions right?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by nitro, Apr 20, 2004.

1. nitro

nitro

http://www.gndt.com/

.001 per share? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What's the catch and what am I missing?

nitro

2. ig0r

ig0r

3. Ebo

Ebo

Looks like a great deal even with the lower trading volumes!

My problem is I can not seem to find the words........"SIPC" or "NASD". Then again many other LLC's do not insure the account.

4. Dustin

Dustin

http://www.gndt.com/tech_trade_sys.aspx

Bottom of that page is NASD SIPC.

5. Ebo

Ebo

Thanks!

If it can be funded "retail" and not in the LLC....then great deal batman! FULL ECN rebates are a nice plus.

6. Ping Time to INET Order book ( OUCH ) :

Pinging 66.36.70.73 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 66.36.70.73: bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=62
    Reply from 66.36.70.73: bytes=32 time=2ms TTL=62

G*D almighty, that ping time + computerized systems, no wonder manual scalping if a freaking nightmare the last year.

7. reg

reg

Very interesting.
    Does anyone know who the folks are behind this company?

8. From my googling, these guys have been around for some time. They are a proprietary house as well. Looks like they are leveraging the infrastructure to include retail.

9. I know exactly who is behind this firm and i give them my 100% endorsement. They are the real deal. No gimmicks, catches or alternative agendas (no it's not me behind it). IMO they have the best rates, fastest most stable platform, best support, etc. They will soon dominate the space. My understanding is that there are no size restrictions on the .001 rate initially. However, if after a period of time, you are not doing the volume, the rate caps out at .003. However, the firm is looking to garner market share and I believe that they are willing to offer that rate at present to all shapes and sizes so that they can get their name out to the market. Their ping time is unbelievable. They are located in the same building as the ISLD ECN and I believe that they connect to them via 'intra-net' rather than 'internet'. 5 Star recommendation! Neal.

10. UMU

UMU

Do they have an API for automated trade submission?

#10     Apr 20, 2004