am i precise by calling it a patriotic rally?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qdz2, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Probably viruses. :)

#21     Mar 17, 2003
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Next week a proctologist with a flashlight will show us where stock market projections come from. :D

#22     Mar 17, 2003
  3. Do they do that in color or just sepia??

#23     Mar 17, 2003
  4. qdz2

qdz2

this must be a patriotic rally. what do you think?

:p

#24     Mar 17, 2003
  5. No. It's a catch people off guard rally.

F. P.

#25     Mar 17, 2003
  6. fourcups

fourcups Guest

One trader told me in the AM it's St Patty's day market has to be GREEN!I just had to laugh but it was GREEN!

#26     Mar 17, 2003
  7. qdz2

qdz2

I insist this is a patriotic rally. It is so important for us that it is. You would be on shame if it is not.

#27     Mar 17, 2003
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I would suspect that now over the next several days we will go back to the flip flop uncertainty again in the market. Back and forth, scalp type trading. Over the next 48 hours there will be 10,000 things to worry about, then once the war does start there will be that times 10. Also, from a purely technical perspective, volatility is mean reverting and the market very rarely moves in a straight line. Everyone who missed the boat today I'm sure will be kicking themselves and determined to get it tomorrow..so chop chop chop as the market takes its easy money back.

Brandon

#28     Mar 17, 2003
  9. qdz2

qdz2

I don't talk much about tomorrow. I talked more about the past few days. It is clear to me that this is the same type of rally as the one started in October 2002. Patriots in the finance community had reached a consensus. Sideline big patriotic money rushed in. The tide will not fade soon as long as the patriotic sentiment in the financial community remains control. Of course, improvement in economic and a fed cut will validate and encourage the patriots.

Be a patriot, like me. It is not too late to get on our patriotic train.

#29     Mar 17, 2003
  10. It's just another rally; like the 60 or so we've had since 3-00.

Markets cascade..idiotic dumb shorts press the downside, the buyers show up on schedule; scare said shorts..etc etc etc.

Ho f-ing hum.. the Bear is getting predictable.

Here we go again...tiring really. Sit at your turret for 30 days of nothing; 3 days of excitement..and the world's a diff. place!

The repetition is amazing..we have had no less than 60 new bulls start in the past 3 years.

If you find trading hard now..wait till the flatline shows up; when no one give a flying sh*t about the market.

Not there yet. IMO

But the games are there still..so we should all make hay while the sun shines.

Best to all
    David

#30     Mar 18, 2003