Am I Just A Piece Of...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradeOff, Apr 17, 2004.

1. Yeah, well, yah gotz tah understand that, at over 1400 points in profit per 12 to 24 hour trading session in fx EUR/USD... it may take me awhile before I get to the financial level to pay YOU to sit on my face.

Oh well... not like there are no other hot chicks in Southern California to choose from.

Although I've got to admit...
    [​IMG]
    this photo of you always... moves me when I see it.

Be that as it may, I can see why you wouldn't wanna learn nothin from me.

Take care,

to

#21     Apr 18, 2004
  2. Nahhhh...if I was really a sensitive millionaire like that I'd sit on my OWN face!

This is the best I can do over at the trailer park and she won't even clean fish...:

[​IMG]

#22     Apr 18, 2004
  3. Clicked a pic of my date last night... and this is considered HOT in my neck of the woods... and I mean literally woods.
    [​IMG]
    Good thing there was not a full moon (read less light). But at least she's a good kisser. I just pretended she was Lauren "mytwocents."

to

#23     Apr 18, 2004
  4. In 2002 whilst in London, I experienced a wonderful performance art piece.

Naked and wrapped in cellophane this young woman rolled down the street and especially through dog feces.

Your date spurred this dreary reminiscence. London in the summer time, and with a lot of money, is nice. But why would I live in polluted, food deprived, overcast London ever again? And I'm Enlgish.

There are so many nice places to live. The problem is that if one moves to the woods one gives up high art, high culture, and is forced to live amongst cave people.

#24     Apr 18, 2004
  5. Good thing there was not a full moon (read less light). But at least she's a good kisser. I just pretended she was Lauren "mytwocents."

to

She???? :confused:

#25     Apr 18, 2004
  6. I knew you exsited! :p

#26     Apr 18, 2004
  7. TO... being that I'm not a hooker, no one has to pay me to do anything...I was simply saying that if you don't make any money trading, then I could only assume its because you're not a good trader and therefore, it would be unwise on my part to learn from you. If I'm incorrect on this assumption, then I apologize, I was just making an observation... And as for the other hot chicks in SoCal...that's just it! I don't live in SoCal! Yes, that's where I grew up but I'm currently in AZ and will most likely soon be in Chicago...but if you are ever in Phoenix, then that's a different story....I learned the hard way that moving somewhere for a 'guy' is really, really not a good idea. Especially if he's a trader who reads ET.

#27     Apr 18, 2004
  8. that's it, i'm moving to Chicago!!!!!!!!! saw the pic's today..... Damn.

#28     Apr 18, 2004
  9. Ya, after seeing those pictures, that whole "face sitting" idea kinda grows on you. :)

#29     Apr 18, 2004
  10. "TO... being that I'm not a hooker, blah blah blah... do anything...I was simply saying blah blah blah... money trading, then I could only blah blah blah... good trader and therefore, blah blah blah... you. If I'm incorrect on blah blah blah... I was just making an blah blah blah... ... And as for the blah blah blah... it! I don't live in SoCal! Yes, that's where I blah blah blah... most likely soon be in Chicago...but if you blah blah blah... different story....I learned the hard blah blah blah... a 'guy' is really, really notblah blah blah... . Especially if blah blah blah... reads ET."

*YAWN* ... yeah, well, anyway, Lauren... I was entering a trade order tonight at 1.2069... and I thought about you. Seeings that it is the big number... *wink* .... wait... what?? 69 is NOT the big number??

Hm... no wonder I only make 1000+ points profit on EUR/USD each trading session.

Oh well... back to the drawing board I guess.

Good bye, Lauren. Take care. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for on another message board ("board" being the key word there, folks).

Trade (ps: Do you favor a Spain's quick pull out scenario, or a Bush go all the way type deal?)
    (pss: Do you know what two half cents make? ;) Yes - this is a mathematical test.)

#30     Apr 19, 2004