Am i getting the best deal out there

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by manuptrader, Oct 1, 2005.

1. manuptrader i'd be suprised as heck if you're getting a fee from your office for refering people. so you're saying you get .002 a share 100@ payout with 5k down and $2 million buying power?your manager is at .001 and your deal with the buying power is hard as heck to believe. its jsut hard to believe your manger is taking that kind of risk for a crummy for 1/10th overide per share. also i wouldn't compare genesis to an assent or carlin. assent or carlin would never mgo sub .002 as they have much higher levels of customer service and reliablility of servers which cost money to run

#41     Oct 5, 2005
  2. Guys,

This is in response to all the posts in regards to ECHO NYC I haven't been on the board because I have been to busy trading and running a business. Jungleland I am the Director of East Coast operations for ECHO. I think it has been a long time since you were at the company. I actually have no idea who you are or what happened to you. I actually have over 170 traders in the ECHO NYC office and we actually give out the majority of our deals in writing especially if a trader requests it.

Any questions about ECHO direct them towards the 800 number on the website and they will get you in touch with the right person in your area to get you the proper deal.

Best Regards,

Brian

#43     Oct 10, 2005