Am i getting the best deal out there

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by manuptrader, Oct 1, 2005.

1. RNRBAND

RNRBAND

what do you mean homey?

#21     Oct 3, 2005
  2. i do have my series 7 and 55 iv traded with Generic and Assent before but im most happy here

#22     Oct 3, 2005
  3. What firm is it ? I do about the same volume as you but pay .0045 down to .0035 depending on how much volume (starts at 1 million and every million more goes down .0005)

#23     Oct 3, 2005
  4. as i asked manutrader no way the company of genesis is giving you 200-1 margin.

#24     Oct 3, 2005
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

As manuptrader just registered a few days ago I don't want even the appearance of violation of ET's no-free-advertising/recruitment rules. So if you have questions about his specific firm (name, further details of his deal, etc.) you will need to PM him for that information. Thanks.

#25     Oct 3, 2005
  6. stockrinno if your doing as much volume as i am you can for sure get my deal also

#26     Oct 3, 2005
  7. i haven't and do not plan to openly say the companies name in this thread any questions of that nature you can pm me i was just here to see what other deals are out there

#27     Oct 3, 2005
  8. yep a nice bait and switch from manutrader. another genesis recruiter

#28     Oct 4, 2005
  9. one manhattan LLC offered me 250k buying power with 5k down. they also said i could trade their money with no deposit down, and my take would be 22% of my trading profits. 22% would'nt work for me, tho. if they can come up to 50% i'll take it, and also trade my other account.

#29     Oct 4, 2005
  10. joeyata1 i am no genesis recruiter i trade for an LLc not a clearing house and for the other comment if you have the opportunity to learn without putting up capital even if its 22 or 50 percent pay out then its worth it but if your a profitable trader your a fool for taking any of those deals your better off putting up 5 k and get a good commission deal and 100 percent payout

#30     Oct 4, 2005