Am i getting ripped off bad?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by peilthetraveler, Oct 5, 2008.

1. rtp100

rtp100

you could have just told me when I PMed you, instead we had to fight about it

its me the sick one :p :p :p :p :p :p

#21     Oct 5, 2008
  2. Hmmm, didn't get a PM :confused:

#22     Oct 5, 2008
  3. rtp100

rtp100

dude it is me......the guy you diagnosed as "disturbed" :p

ah you are ok

#23     Oct 5, 2008
  4. You'll have to be more specific, I regularly get abusive PM's from disturbed people, I seem to be a magnet for them :D

Give me a clue...

#24     Oct 5, 2008
  5. Yes I have, and I posted about it in this thread.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt I think Oanda had some serious connection issues for quite a while but as I say, lately they've been fine, near perfect even (if that's possible!).

Believe me I'll be one of the first to scream foul if/when they start playing tricks again!

#25     Oct 5, 2008
  6. rtp100

rtp100

what the hell, isn't he gonna scold me or somethin, I guess he moved on :( :(

:p

#26     Oct 5, 2008
  7. I replied to your post.

Dude, quit sniffing glue, it's having some seriously bad effects!

Now off you go to read that link I posted, educate yourself, come back with a lucid well thought out argument if you have something to argue about, then we'll talk :)

#27     Oct 5, 2008
  8. rtp100

rtp100

I saw your link as soon as you posted, thanks, very good points, and yes MMs can be used for longer term trades for swings if you will, which is what I suspect you are doing.

however, I know for a fact that short term day trading with MMs with requotes and games, would not work for long

in which case ECN is the way to go

to each his own

for example why wouldn't you trade futures is beyond me, but like I said to each his own

#28     Oct 5, 2008
  9. 'Futures vs Spot', another well-worn argument which no-one ever ends up agreeing about!

No I'm not a swing trader, I'm a scalper who occasionally hits a home run.

Of course 'short term day trading with MMs with requotes and games, would not work for long", but with a reasonably honest MM it works just fine as you can plainly see!

Research isn't really your strong point is it :)

#29     Oct 5, 2008
  10. rtp100

rtp100

the problem you don't seem to understand here is that someone like me who is very serious can not be happy with a statement

"reasonably honest MM"

I trade with IB, and I look at DOM, I know exactly where to hit it, and I know for a fact that IB is just a broker

I don't have to worry about "reasonably"

PS: you've been on ET far too long, seen too many losers, you can't imagine someone who knows how to trade do you :cool:

#30     Oct 5, 2008