Am I a genius or a fool

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pattern nut, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Why...

A four letter work... R-I-S-K

#31     Jul 30, 2006
  2. I concur.

#32     Jul 30, 2006
  3. cscott

cscott

#33     Jul 31, 2006
  4. And change your login name to Black Swan.

#34     Jul 31, 2006
  5. PN, you'll be a fool if not following Hypo's genius suggestion. :D :D :D

#35     Jul 31, 2006
  6. Actually if you double your current margin, you're going to end up looking like a genius in about 9 months ... and if you 1/2 it, the probabilities are that you'll skew your mojo and unfortunately have to start climbing that mountain all over again.

Whichever way you go, best o-luck.

You've obviously done the work, just make sure you're able to profit from it.

Later,

Jimmy

#36     Jul 31, 2006
  7. hai

that is good thing

go ahead all the best for profits to be crashed

Senthil kumar

#37     Jul 31, 2006
  8. #38     Jul 31, 2006
  9. The guy can consistantly double his account every few hours/days/weeks/months - so f******* what. Why do people constantly have to f****** tell him/her that it cannot/should not/will not be done. A poster came on here recently and said something along the lines of "I could say that I turned 5000$ into 5$mill. but 50 people will come out and tell me what I did wrong". Well that is so f******* true. Just because someone does it/ did it and he is trying to inspire others and have some feedback - does not invite the door for all and sundry to go all out and disprove that it is a lie/cannot be done etc. Every trader doesnt use moving averages.. F******* moronic masses - sheeple.

#39     Aug 2, 2006
  10. nbates

nbates

hey, I just made a machine that moves matter at speeds above and beyond the speed of light. I'd like to share it with you and am looking for some advice in this forum; "what do you think I should do with it?".

thanks in advance,
    NB

#40     Aug 2, 2006