Am I a genius or a fool

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pattern nut, Jul 30, 2006.

1. cscott

cscott

Why be so sarcastic to a new poster? Perhaps women really do imagine and talk too much. :)

Sorry, ElectricSavant. This is the first post I've read from your wife. Maybe she really does have balls, as you stated in another post. You may want to do something about that. :(

#21     Jul 30, 2006
  2. cscott,

If my first impression had this reaction from you, do yourself a favor and I suggest you place me on ignore. Lets not banter back and forth. I do not know if Electric is reading, I am an individual and you do not need to be sorry, other than for the snide gender comment.

I have researched some of your posts and they are relentless, to say the least. Sometimes the "tools" become dull.

#22     Jul 30, 2006
  3. As usual, note that this is another shill for some software/program/training, etc.

Text: I can double my money in 2 weeks by working at home!!!
    Subtext: And so can you if you buy my product!!! Call now!!!

#23     Jul 30, 2006
  4. Men are egotistical. Women are emotional. Men are the hunters. Woman submit.

Genius or fool?

Penis or tool

Think about it...(they rhyme and there is a little of both, in all of you)

If you do not believe me, then ask Adam where his rib is, when you die. By the way...here try this apple...looks goooood doesn't it? excuse me while I go have this baby...I may not live

Marlene

#24     Jul 30, 2006
  5. apfx

apfx

Did you know that if you can double your acc. 12 times in a row you may turn a 250$ acc. into a little bit over 1,000,000 $ ACC.
    I suggest you try this first, and leave alone the 30K acc.

#25     Jul 30, 2006
  6. hans37

hans37

Obviously you are a genius.

You could buy your own private island in 3 months. congrats!!

#26     Jul 30, 2006
  7. inCom

inCom

A more correct definition actually would be: men are egotistical (selfish), women are egocentric.

Women use emotions to get attention because they are egocentric.

Regards,
    SG

#27     Jul 30, 2006
  8. #28     Jul 30, 2006

9. I have to disagree with you. "Marlene" is a separate person.
    Although there are similarities in their value systems, (they both function on a predominantly subjective level), their “fight or flight” motor skills are different.

#29     Jul 30, 2006
  10. I'm quite familiar with your sardonic and sometimes arrogant humor.

#30     Jul 30, 2006