Always Trending & Choppy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by K-Rock, Apr 30, 2006.

1. patoo

patoo

Prof

My daily chart looks like just yours, but it took me a long time to figure out the various implications of what I was looking at.

I don't think most fully understand how to read what you posted.

#11     May 28, 2006
  2. rcj

rcj

Troublemaker!!

#12     May 28, 2006
  3. That is a long term Volume Bar chart. It's in excess of 110000 contracts per bar. And you are correct about most people not understanding what they are seeing in that chart.

#13     May 28, 2006
  4. patoo

patoo

I my opinion, the sound of music is pure chop. The time frame is too short.

:D

#14     May 28, 2006
  5. just for the record...Proflogic is a genius...and I will deny that I said this...

#15     May 28, 2006
  6. I will deny you said it too Michael.
    :D

#16     May 28, 2006
  7. Why don't you take up teaching again...after I retire...so that I may attend...

the dorms would never be the same....

should we delete our posts now ?

#17     May 28, 2006
  8. look Folks the deviations of movement can define some stuff...prof had two pages of rules on his website, which I printed out a year ago when he let me peek...carry on Prof

This is when I realized that there is something to his work...its just that I do not have the time to spend a few years digging deeply and forward trading...

I just like to banter with him so he does not forget me...cause someday I will ask his permission to research with him and hopefully have something to give, Lord Willing. I am sure Prof could keep me busy, as I like to prove everything...Hypothesis is just an opportunity to prove...

Michael B.

#18     May 28, 2006
  9. patoo

patoo

Michael B,

The professor seems angry. wassup?

#19     May 28, 2006
  10. He is not angry...not my take at all...why do you say that? I saw his teeth in his last post...

Michael B.

#20     May 28, 2006