always end up where I started

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by bat1, Oct 26, 2010.

1. xxxskier

xxxskier Guest

Howard, one of the problems for most traders is that they will never do anything about it, they'll think about it, even make a promise to themselves that they'll do it differently/better next time.....but the same mistakes occur over and over. watch the webinar i posted above, its pretty good.

#11     Oct 27, 2010
  2. drcha

drcha

You are not where you started. You have more knowledge and experience. Can you figure out how to benefit from it?

#12     Oct 27, 2010
  3. DrEvil

DrEvil

As a trader it is your job to draw up a strategy that among other things takes into consideration the psychological pitfalls of trading and provide a set of rules so that you will NEVER find yourself in a NEW situation that requires an ad hoc judgement call. Your rules should over the long term put the odds on your side. Your rules should be well thought out and considered as to give you adequate confidence to follow them at ALL times. If you cannot follow your own rules then you are a disaster waiting to happen until and unless you can put in place suitable replacement rules that you can live with. Good luck.

#13     Oct 28, 2010
  4. Oh man, that second video you posted was hilarious. Faith + Action - Knowledge = EPIC FAIL... thanks for the laugh and good instruction to traders as well.

#14     Oct 28, 2010
  5. bat1

bat1

Just what to say thanks everyone

fear is a bitch!

one day I hope to figure it out:D

#15     Oct 29, 2010