ALVR, waiting for a run to $10.00 or more

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Optionpro007, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Greeetings:

I have a large long position on this stock.

I think that by bringing some attention to it, it will help the cause.

Cheers !

p.s. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques or ideas presented in this post will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results.

This post contains forward -looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on the current expectations or beliefs of Me and are subject to a number of factors and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward -looking statements. The following factors, among others, could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements: inability to further identify, develop and achieve success forecasting price movements and other risks detailed from time to time in my posts on Elite Trader.

2. alvr is a tobin smith changewave pump stock. he has been hyping it since 15 bucks as the next big thing. it doesnt make any money.

3. I don't follow Tobin anymore. And you are right earnings have dissapointed the last two quarters and problably next. But this is an Israeli company. I expect them not pump their numbers and admire their honesty.

This a purely fundamental play. Even though the weekly chart looks very appetizing....

Cheers !