Alvin Greene, stupidest nominee ever compliments of the Democrats.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Jun 10, 2010.

1. What is hello and the others going to say if it is found Greene is backed by republicans? There is a story behind this guy, he didn't do this by himself.

#21     Jun 11, 2010
  2. At least he didnt think he was in a POW camp

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0mBi7d6e5KI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0mBi7d6e5KI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#22     Jun 11, 2010
  3. Just like that oriental goofball who sold more records than all the American Idols, I think Alvin will be a hit and probably beat the prick Demint.

Rennick Rove out:cool:

#23     Jun 12, 2010
  4. "My fellow prisoners."

That is so funny and sad, all at the same time. Palin's dimwitted non response tells the whole story...its subtle, you have to watch it several times to see that Palin doesn't catch it at all...but McCain's daughter does and tries to mask her reaction.

#24     Jun 12, 2010
  5. “I mean, I mean, the people have spoken. The people of South Carolina have spoken. The people of South Carolina have spoken. We have to be pro-South Carolina. The people of South Carolina have spoken. We have to be pro-South Carolina.”

And biggayhole, your people are suppose to be the intellectuals. Opps.

#25     Jun 12, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

I will probably laugh even harder, what an ingenius plan it was by the republicans to get a guy on the ticket and not even try to campaign for him or anything, just so we can throw a seat which we would have won anyways........

muahahahahahaha

What a plan!!! Use your fucking head buddy.....

Here is one for ya, even if this guy was a plant, it still doesnt explain the fact that he kicked the shit out of the dem who was actully campaigning/trying to win the seat.

#26     Jun 12, 2010