Altucher

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by KevinK, Sep 22, 2005.

1. JJC

JJC

After reading your critiques of JA's book, I thought you must be a trading genius, -God, or something like that. I wanted to see what kind of knowledge I could glean from the contributions of someone so experienced as yourself, so I looked up a few of your posts. Boy was I surprised. Anyway, here are the the snippets that made me laugh the hardest:

Quotes from Deringer:

Altucher's systems are crap. His book should be retitled "How to Trade like a Shitty Hedge Fund." :D

It's pretty easy to tell who lost a lot of money today. Just like any other day. It's usually the same insecure and jealous ones.

How much did you make? What do you trade?

So are the puts good to buy??

Buy low, sell high - simple method.

Isn't LLC less risky....
    as the name implies... limited liability.

So funny that it's always the same "big-talk" losers whining about getting pummelled in the market at the end.
    Makes sense though.... the bigger the failure - the bigger the ego. ha ha

I made a lot of money today. It was definitely an easy day.

Totally wrong call. Try again. You might finally hit one if you swing enough times.
    In the mean time, why try so hard to flex muscles when you don't got any?

Hector, just because you suck, and EVERYONE KNOWS you suck, it doesn't mean other people will end up like you.

think he's responding to every negative post because he has a fragile ego. He is desperate for validation so that it will boost his self-confidence.
    Quite a few people behave like that around here....

It's obvious you have no holy grail. You sound like a total failure, nitro.

I'm 31. been trading for 2 years.

I don't think anyone can afford much losses if they happen enough.

#51     Oct 2, 2005
  2. Your long-time grudge against me is funny! You created a brand new sn just to respond to this and you took that much effort? LOL. It doesn't matter because I know who you are, dumb ass. You really need to get some help and also a life, man. ET has completely consumed you. :eek:

#52     Oct 3, 2005
  3. JJC

JJC

I took the time to read your stuff because you've been bashing James, so I thought you must have some good stuff somewhere. I was wrong... and I admit it.

So what have you written? Whose money are you running? Who publishes you?

Enough said.

#53     Oct 3, 2005
  4. It is a sad day to discover that authors have to troll EliteTrader in order to get some trading ideas that they can publish.

It really shows the originality of their writings (not).

:eek:

#54     Oct 4, 2005
  5. Surdo

Surdo

Then don't buy his book.
    What have you published lately a_ _wipe?

#55     Oct 4, 2005
  6. JJC

JJC

Thanks for setting the record straight in the cc on the window dressing, James. If I have to see the Rev allude to it in his smug way one more time I'm gonna pull what hair I have left out of my head!

#56     Oct 4, 2005
  7. Choad

Choad

You go, JJC...

Great call on the NLY!

Boo-frickin-yuh!

:D

#57     Oct 4, 2005
  8. JJC

JJC

Unbelievable, but the Rev still goes on about window dressing mark-ups, and now with some silly numbers he has to "prove that he is correct". I'm almost out of hair. Where are you James?
    I know that you have numbers to refute this....

#58     Oct 5, 2005