"Altseason" is coming in the next few months (400%+ gains)

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by orbit23, May 3, 2020.

1. orbit23

orbit23

Pretty self-explanatory title. I believe crypto has completed a full, multi-year cycle and "altseason" is coming, where pretty much every altcoin will give roughly 5x returns.

Right now, altcoin/btc pairs pretty much universally look like a piece of shit. When Bitcoin is volatile, altcoins bleed. And i think the next months are going to be volatile for Bitcoin.
    For altseason to happen, we need Bitcoin to pump up hard and once bitcoin tops, altcoins start popping like they did in 2017.

I believe this will happen by the end of this year. As far as shorter-term trading goes, just trade what you see. Take bullish and bearish setups, without bias. But, bigger picture, if you get good buying opportunities, load up on Bitcoin and altcoins and HOLD until they do a crazy 5x or something like that.

I'm spoonfeeding you like little babies.

Altcoins went from 150 satoshis and massive hype, to literally 1 satoshi(i mean fuck, can't go lower than that...). Neither you nor me want to buy those worthless scammy tokens here. But i have to.

2. easymon1

easymon1

keep us posted daddio. can i use the car?

3. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

Bet a little cash on xrp, eth, and ada (maybe dag coin fraction, iota...).

If doubling x times is true, a low amount should be enough for having some fun...

4. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Here we have someone who just got done watching a few Youtube videos and now they think they can predict months of what will happen in the future...

5. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

If you watch a good resource, investigate a little bit on your own - you'll see very fast.what coins have some potential.

I predicted a month ago that btc is going to rise, and here we got it. But: Do they have potential for decades to come? No one knows, We'll see.

6. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

There's already a place for Bitcoin, as a store of value and as payment for things not found on the normal web. And I've done my research, every new token that used to come out I was doing hours of studying on. But all of them are extremely risky right now because they are in the stage of trying to become adapted. And everytime you think you find a token that is going to be "the one," another token comes out that is better. Sometimes, it's just better to sit and wait for confirmation than to jump on a newly born token like a jew digging for gold...

Heydrrich likes this.
  7. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

That's true, but eth, xrp are already quite established.

Why is a jew digging for gold; if not all 'new' settlers in the West (mostly white people) were there to do the very same?

8. orbit23

orbit23

Chill, there is no altseason without bitcoin going up very rapidly. I would stay away from alts for now, albeit right now they are providing better opportunity for daytrading.

I think there will be volatility. I think we do go up eventually, but this is crypto, a violent 30% dump would not be surprising either! I would stack up though.

I just don't care about the fundamentals though. Verge went up like 500x on no fundamentals, so why the fuck should i care what does a certain coin do... I only want it to move.

9. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

Where is this altseason based upon. In 2017 everything was new and shiny, now it isnt anymore.

10. orbit23

orbit23

Based on charts. We completed multi-year cycles.

Things went x100 and more in 2017. x5 from here is just a small retrace lol. I think there will be a violent candle, basically just thrusting up in a relatively quick period....

#10     May 4, 2020