Altrion Trading Group?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by alecpower, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My name is Surjit Singh and I'm a long-time prop trader and a current partner at Altrion Trading Group. Because I'm not a sponsor on this site, I'll stay to the point and just try to correct some misinformation that was recently brought to my attention.
    Firstly, our model is an investment management agreement model directly taken from private equity funding of fund managers and CTA's created by the top securities entity formation law firm in the country. It is nothing like the Velez or former Tuco model.
    Secondly, we do have trading groups in Vancouver, New York, and San Francisco. Even if there are virtual office companies or travel agents in some of the buildings with us, we have no dealings with them in any way.
    I am in the San Francisco office and welcome any visitors from Elite trader. We are the largest true non-arcade style proprietary equities trading firm in San Francisco. We were planning to open Atlanta next as a logical medium between San Francisco and New York, but have pushed it off for now simply because demand was less than we predicted.
    Hope that helps. Feel free to contact me if you have more questions.

#11     Feb 23, 2010
  2. alecpower

alecpower

Thank you for your reply. It is great to hear from someone from within the company.
    I look forward to the upcoming open house. Hopefully I will be able to meet you in person and find out more about Altrion.

#12     Feb 23, 2010
  3. cstfx

cstfx

Since you are not a sponsor of the site, its a good thing then that you didn't do something stupid like create a handle in your business name or something. That wouldn't be right, you know, as a way to skirt the issue of spam/unauthorized promoting of a business without actually paying to support the site.

#13     Feb 23, 2010
  4. alecpower

alecpower

Come on man. He is in here answering a question I asked about the company he works with. I consider that valuable information and appreciate the fact that he came in here to set the record straight.

#14     Feb 23, 2010
  5. gtgtgt3

gtgtgt3

Ha...this is funny. I trade with JC Trading (remote), but have been to their office a couple years ago when I was in the Detroit area (yea, that was a fun trip!) Try this Yahoo link, it shows where their office is. Its in an office complex in Bloomfield Hills. Don't think there are any barns in Bloomfield Hills as its one of the wealthiest cities in Michigan and one of the top in the country. I was blown away by some of the houses in the area.

Also, when you go to Google and put in the address and do the view you are talking about , it says

"7326 Inkster Rd, West Bloomfield Township, MI, United States
    Address is approximate"

You can also Google :"6441 inkster road" 48301 and see there are other businesses in the complex with different Suite numbers.

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php?ard...&q1=6441 Inkster Rd, Bloomfield Twp, MI 48301

GT

#15     Feb 23, 2010
  6. gtgtgt3

gtgtgt3

Eco...why do you say this...I have seen you post this in a few threads. What is expensive to you?

#16     Feb 23, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.