Altrion Trading Group?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by alecpower, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alecpower

alecpower

Has anyone heard of Altrion Trading? They have some Craigslist postings for new traders in a few cities. It looks like they just popped up.
    Has anyone heard anything about them?

2. I spoke with them, they are a new prop firm that is backed by a private equity fund. They told me there is no background check and it seems very much like a Velez type of model as they are not regulated by any governing bodies. I am wondering how safe this model is and what are the pros/cons of trading with a prop shop that is being backed for leverage and platforms by a private equity fund?

3. I got asked to trade in there Atlanta office. I dont know anything about them

4. JamesL

JamesL

5. Opps, Im sorry, I meant to write:

They were in the process of building a atlanta office. Sorry

6. cstfx

cstfx

So I guess the point is with these guys is that they are pretending to be something they are not while shills come here trolling for suckers, er...I mean business.

7. Just out of curiousity where in heavens is this JC Trading Group, LLC located. I see they are a sponsor here and when I asked for info on them I was spammed with inbox messages saying how good they are and how they have the best deal in town. I looked up their address and it sure does not go to a suite, actually it goes to a run down barn if you check out an aerial view, is this for real? Do a google map search this is mind boggling. Someone correct me if I am wrong as I see they are recommended here and are a sponsor. There sure is no suite out in these neck of the woods.

6441 Inkster Rd., Suite 130 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301

8. JC is expensive

9. cstfx

cstfx

What's your definition of expensive? They're never gonna be one of those .2/1000 share brokers, but you could negotiate $3/1000 going in, which is not that bad.

#10     Feb 22, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.