Alternatives to Interactive Brokers

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by achab, May 21, 2007.

1. Koppanyi

Koppanyi

Hi,

My problem is the same. I have an advisor account at IB, and on December 15th I tried to withdraw witch was rejected,
    however the cash available for withdrawal was a little more than the requested amount.

A few days later I initiated a new withdrawal request, now it is in "pending advisor" status. What does this phrase mean?
    I think no need to wait for advisor to permit withdrawal...

Thanks,

Koppanyi

#31     Dec 27, 2008
  2. donnap

donnap

Yes, good post.

#32     Dec 27, 2008
  3. Everyone:

Be careful about what ET member "jimrockford" writes. He is always hammering the same point multiple times on this thread, and on other threads for a long time, that one should be carefull in assessing what he writes. He may be a wolfe in sheeps clothing.

#33     Dec 27, 2008
  4. cstfx

cstfx

I know what you mean. Whenever he does that "IB is good for some and not for others" routine can be very misleading.

I hate when he does that.

#34     Dec 27, 2008
  5. J.P.

J.P.

JR has given some of the most well-thought-out, detailed, accurate and potentially beneficial input on this board. For example, if you search you'll find that the voluminous information that he presented on EFPs is indisputably one of the most helpful sources of knowledge there is on this topic.

#35     Dec 28, 2008
  6. I think just2trade can beat IB , better rates and and fast execution , free API.

#36     Dec 28, 2008