Alternative views on SPM

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by jack hershey, Oct 28, 2008.

1. I see there aren't very many opposing views from people who actually make money trading. :eek:

Now that makes sense. :)

#11     Oct 30, 2008
  2. Tums

Tums

#12     Oct 30, 2008
  3. Tums

Tums

#13     Oct 30, 2008
  4. Tums

Tums

#14     Oct 30, 2008
  5. After 20 Days of intense preparation, Neoxx still doens't know what he is doing.

Neoxx Sounds Confused

After 1 Day of intense preperation (for two hours from myself and Trader28, LOL) and one day of practice, The Voyager stepped up to the plate and knocked the ball out of the park ... twice (and something tells me he really wasn't even trying, he was just trying it out - :) ).

10-27-08, Preparation

Two Days Later

So I'll see everyone up bright and early with their MACD's on their screens ... (that means you TUMS, LOL).

Mandel: this thread is Alternative views on SPM.
    I spinned Jacks posts from the SPM discussions thread so that the SPM discussion can go on without disruption or interference.
    I consider your post an OT and a sabotaging act.

#15     Oct 30, 2008
  6. Hey Tums,

I've been trying really hard to come up with something negative to say about SPM.

a) I've tried to break it,
    b) Tried to come up with alternative systems that are better, more well-designed and easier to trade than the original method that Trader28 provided to all of us, "scott free",
    c) tried to figure-out what is wrong with its logic,
    d) even tried to second guess the trades that it generates and take positions in the opposite direction (when backtesting, LOL, not with real money).

And I'll tell you what I got for you ... bupkis. :cool:

#16     Oct 31, 2008
  7. Tums

Tums

from AHG - Profitable Strategy for Struggling Traders: a reply to Trader28
    http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1538588#post1538588

He got rid of it.

#17     Nov 22, 2008
  8. Tums

Tums

#

#18     Nov 24, 2008