Alternative to Ninja Trader / Mirus Futures for trading ES.

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by amtrak99, May 13, 2010.

1. +1

#21     May 14, 2010
  2. LeeD

LeeD

Thanks for clarification! As you can conclude from my other posts, currently I only use the free (without real trading) edition of NinjaTrader. I'll get a newer version and see if synchronisation has been sorted out.

#22     May 14, 2010
  3. spd

spd

Yeah man, its sorted. You can switch instruments on the DOM and when you switch back your orders will be there, you can turn chart trader on and off (if the lines are in your way or something) and your orders will remain when you re-enable it. You can move resting orders around on one and they will move in real time on the other. As long as the DOM and your chart are of the same instrument they are synchronized. This may not be enabled on the demo version, but it is by default on the licensed version of 6.5

#23     May 14, 2010
  4. amtrak99

amtrak99

Yes, and another issue is we're looking for a web-based interface perhaps as well.

Does anyone have any info on "Strategy Runner" or the others like that?

Thanks!

#24     May 15, 2010
  5. I can't imagine what could be more simple than NT. Put your cursor on the price level cilick on it, confirm and you have and entry order. Do the same for stop,

#25     May 16, 2010
  6. Surdo

Surdo

It takes all of a minute to configure, don't be such a lazy clam.

All I need now is a NT DOM on my HTC DROID Incredible phone and I will be all set!

#26     May 16, 2010
  7. Well, there is even better platform if you need only DOM. It is rithmic trader. This platform is awesome. If you have a zen-fire account(no matter which broker you use), you can use it for free and it has bracket orders. It is very light and VERY EASY to use!

#27     May 19, 2010
  8. amtrak99

amtrak99

Thanks for the suggestion!

Are you sure it is "rithmic trader"?
    I couldn't find anything for that one but your description sounds great.

Please let me know, thanks!

#28     May 20, 2010
  9. I don't know if this is the right place to be or not. if not could somone pont me in the right direction?

im lookin for a data feed for ensign (a charting program). im with IB & their feed doesn't work for them. DNQ, Ninja & traderbytes were suggested. thoughts on any of these being better or another one? im trading equities only.

THX

#30     May 20, 2010