Alternative income ideas-You Tube, Twitter

Discussion in 'Economics' started by tango29, Aug 21, 2010.

1. One that list, The Young Turks are good-- not ass clowns

#11     Aug 21, 2010
  2. S2007S

S2007S

all top 10 you tube money making people are pretty much useless dribble.

#12     Aug 21, 2010
  3. S2007S

S2007S

"Teaching traders how to make money on the internet"???

Do you have any idea the amount of websites I have come across how you can make money on the internet, all of them are 10000% useless and pretty much all MLM related. Anyone falling for those work from home and earn thousands a month schemes is a complete idiot.

#13     Aug 21, 2010
  4. Yes there are a lot of them, but most of them most likely do not work.

As I wrote above, I make 600 dollars per 160K visitors. Those sites say some ridiculous things, or I am stupid for making only $600 out of each 160K visitors. I believe I am right, because I get the visitors, so I must know something that they do not know how to do.

You confirmed my point that it is not worth it teaching traders how to make money on internet. It take time, effort, patience, etc. It took 3 years to get to $600 dollars per month.

#14     Aug 21, 2010
  5. Mind sharing your secret? How did you get 160K visitors to visit your site without paid advertising?

#15     Aug 21, 2010
  6. No paid advertising. Natural traffic. I do not sell anything.

Secret: no secret. Just education and hard work. There are principles though. My problem is once I figure something out, I become lazy. It also needs time to grow.

The 160K are per month (not per day). It is this month though. In past months, it was less than that but above 100K.

#16     Aug 21, 2010
  7. They are as big an ass-clown as anyone on that list. Their views are so far to the left, they make rachael Maddow look like a right wing extremist.

The australian girl that does community channel on that list is kind of funny sometimes, but her foul language makes her hard to watch for me. Although she probably gets that many views just because americans like to see what it sounds like when australian women use bad language.

#17     Aug 22, 2010
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

That's the point I'm trying to make. Just because a Youtube person in any profession is posting stuff that's useful, informative, educational and so on especially involving trading...

It's just not that popular unless you're able to input something funny, or ass clown into the material to increase the popularity. It kind's of reminds me of the Timothy Sykes guys or whatever. He was all over Youtube for awhile and he also put out a lot of market comedy and parodies about the market. Thus, the guy knew how to get viewers because he knew what folks wanted...entertainment regardless if we thought it was junk.

Trading Education Info + Comedy = Popular = More Ad Revenue in comparison Trading Education Info alone

Mark

#18     Aug 22, 2010
  9. I use to do a lot of adveritsing, i can tell u $600 is worth piddly when running a website.

#19     Aug 22, 2010
  10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Agree but if his goal was only beer money per month...$600 is a lot of beer. :D

Mark

#20     Aug 22, 2010