alright you clowns_buy GES and URBN

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by NY_HOOD, Sep 2, 2008.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

BUY GES,URBN, and maybe RL. WHY ? BECAUSE OIL IS AT 107 AND WE ALL KNOW WHEN OIL DROPS BIG,AN ASTUTE TRADER SUCH AS MYSELF WILL LOOK AT THE STRONGEST RETAILORS. I'd be remiss in not mentioning DECK. now be nimble and be quick because these are daytrades.

2. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

all 3 would have made each and every one of you clowns at least a point today. did you read what i siad, "be nimble and be quick" because they are fast daytrades. c'mon !!! get with the program.

3. You could have been long just about any stock other then resource/commodity stocks, and made the same amount of money.

4. Rocko1

Rocko1

hahaha, I think you just crashed his party.

5. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

not so fast. i gave you guys a game plan and an exit stradegy.no one else knew what the hell to do at the open with the naz futures up 25.most shorted and got squeezed on the opening strength. i bought the bull shit gap up and sold quickly; very nimble and professional of me. i just did what had to be done and made the call and went with it. playing big gap ups are dangerous and very hard,however,i knew exactly what to do inspite of making a post in the trading section to sell the gap up.