Alphatrade

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Sharko, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Sharko

Sharko

Does anyone else have as many problems as I do with Alphatrade? Any time there is volume in the market I can't flip my charts, it says "null". I have to kill the charts in task manager and restart them. Lately it has gotten so bad that my charts freeze about 35% of the time. I try to contact them in live online tech support and no one answers me. I am so fed up I canceled my subscription. Can anyone suggest other chartting software, I've used esignal before but was wondering if anyone has used anything else that they think is good. Thanks...

P.S. stay away from alphatrade!!!!!

2. 4Bucks

4Bucks

Quote from Sharko

Does anyone else have as many problems as I do with Alphatrade? Any time there is volume in the market I can't flip my charts, it says "null". I have to kill the charts in task manager and restart them. Lately it has gotten so bad that my charts freeze about 35% of the time. I try to contact them in live online tech support and no one answers me. I am so fed up I canceled my subscription. Can anyone suggest other chartting software, I've used esignal before but was wondering if anyone has used anything else that they think is good. Thanks...

Yeah I had the same problem with Alphatrade's charts!Among other issues I had with their charts! I would advise anyone! Alphatrade is very good for data feed-Nasdaq Totalview/Level II!They seem to be the cheapest for data feed too!Plus Alpha trade allows you to view Totalview/Level II data for several stocks at one time. But leave their charts alone! Their charts tend to be inacurate!Enough said!