Alpari UK Announces Insolvency

Discussion in 'Forex' started by doublechin, Jan 16, 2015.

1. it would be a miracle if they survive. Miracles don't happen every day though. You're UK, right? if so, your funds are safe. Not so much for the USA clients!

#21     Jan 16, 2015
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

I like, how I have a HUGE FXCM advert on top of this page LOL Context advertising is really coming along isn't it.

A Miracle, why is there always another issue with my world domination, why is it never easy! :(

Yeah UK, it's Great!! ( you get sarcasm right ? )

#22     Jan 16, 2015
    SwingToWin likes this.
  3. I wonder if Russians will bailout Alpari, in the same way that the US is doing for Fxcm.

#23     Jan 16, 2015
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

US is bailing out, FXCM ecccksss, all setup nicely to trade via tablets and phones :( noooo!

#24     Jan 16, 2015
  5. loyek590

loyek590

how do you want to trade, by telephone land line? Wait for them to answer, tell them who you are and instruct them with an order? We already tried that, many years ago.

#25     Jan 16, 2015
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

You do realise, you can get charts and trade live off your phone / 3g Ipad don't you, haven't got to sit at home staring at your PC screens, can do it at clients or in the park with the kids or on the loo.

#26     Jan 16, 2015
  7. It’s really very unfortunate. I see, not only Alpari but also many trading brokers are in problem. But, luckily I am safe with GCI Financial trading broker. But, it’s really trouble news for all Forex traders. By the way, I hope everything will be okay in near future. But, now personally I am fully avoiding any CHF related trading pair for trading.

#28     Jan 17, 2015
  8. #29     Jan 18, 2015
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Hadn't checked any CHF before this am, saw high movement else where, but not a pair I trade ( would of been nice to be Long hey ), that's a PROPER 100% Black Swan event.

Long 30seconds before by chance and millionaire I think within 5mins, crazy move!

Remembering this for when I get my time machine sorted :)

#30     Jan 18, 2015