Almost Two Dozen Members Of Congress Get Farm Subsidies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Today 10:10 AM Almost Two Dozen Congressmen Receive Farm Subsidies
    The Environmental Working Group has determined that at least 23 representatives and senators or their family members applied for farm subsidy payments between 1995 and 2009.

Seventeen of the named recipients were Republicans and six were Democrats. In total, the GOP took in more than $5.3 million, compared to only $489,856 for Democrats.

The biggest beneficiaries of farm subsidies in the current Congress have been:

· Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-Tennessee) $3,368,843

· Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R-Missouri) $469,292

· Rep. Kristi Noem (R-South Dakota) $443,748

· Sen. John Tester (D-Montana) $442,303

· Rep. Tom Latham (R-Iowa) $330,046

Fincher, a self-described Tea Party patriot, who lists his occupation as "farmer" and "gospel singer" in the Congressional Directory, did not directly say whether he would continue to take subsidies, when asked by ABC News.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/04/the-watchdog_n_844433.html

2. Ricter

Ricter

These guys are pathological liars, and the right just loves them...... Its getting to the point where all you can do is laugh everytime they shamelessly lie, because it happens on a daily basis.

; )

3. Hello

Hello

I agree, but the biggest liar of the bunch is definately Obama, i would be pumped if a gigantic sinkhole opened up while congress was in session and swallowed them all. Also most people on the right are pretty much disgusted with politicians in general at this point doesnt really matter which side they are on, which is different from most leftists who believe:

Democrat=Good
    Republican=Evil.

Every single one of these guys is a self interested cocksucker, who merely wants more power for themself, or to help themselves at the tax payers expense, which is why i will always find it completely irrational that the left wants more of them in their life.

4. How did i know there had to be a '' but '' somewhere there , following a shift to Obama. :D

5. And Obama doesn't even have a farm.

6. Hello

Hello

Both Omegapoint and Spiker are doofuses, Ricter copied something which i had said about Obama on another thread, which had to do with Obamas lies about closing guantanamo and he pasted it here, so it wasnt me who brought it up.

Get a brain morans!! :D

7. Mnphats

Mnphats

What is the OP's point?

8. Hello

Hello

Republicans/catholics=Bad
    Democrats=Good

If you waste a few minutes of your life looking at all his other threads/posts, you will see quite clearly that this is his theme in every single one of them.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, but he is experienced at scooping ice cream, hanging curtains and pulling the wool over the sheeples eyes.

#10     Apr 4, 2011