Almost no one cares iphone x first day launch, strong short sell APPL signal

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by GloriaBrown, Nov 3, 2017.

1. It used to be a big earning day for trading in grey market for the first launch day and coming weeks, but it is already a losing deal after only around 3 hours. There is no way Apple can have a reasonable acceptable iphone x sell number in coming months. Iphone done then Apple done.

2. JackRab

JackRab

Didn't they have a similar issue when they tried to sell that dogshit phone the s3 or s4 or whatever it was.. the one where they only changed the casing colour? That didn't sell at all... obviously since it was a BS idea...

ah... maybe this is different. I don't know... not much of an Apple-fan myself... I thought Tim Cook wouldn't last a year....

Chris Mac likes this.
  3. Changed color only BS idea was a hot good sell here in Hong Kong/China. The gold color was at least 300% of original price for awhile.

Hong Kong has like the hottest iphone grey market in the world so can easily feel if apple product is hot or sucks.

4. Not HK, but this morning's release in Singapore:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ironchef likes this.
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The iphone x sold out in like 10 minutes.

6. What a bunch of sheep
    Waiting in line to drop $1000 on the same phone with a few minor upgrades.
    Morons

d08 and vanzandt like this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Wonder if holding up a large photo of an iPhone owner's face would unlock it.

8. After you get used to all the "reversed" version of the control of iPhone X, you cannot get back to the "cheaper version" control lol xd.

9. dealmaker

dealmaker

10. dealmaker

dealmaker

#10     Nov 3, 2017