**Almost in Tears** Need Mentor for Futures Market.

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony is the best mentor I heard of.. He used to mentor JMowery while he was just started trading, and now I think, he is such a HUGE trader. That's all I know, and I heard Tony mentors for free. Think he is giving back or something...

#11     Jun 22, 2007
  2. I'm getting ripped off, my doorman charges $150 :D

#12     Jun 22, 2007
  3. Nice video, love that movie and scene (one of Baldwin's best, and hit to the core of my first career in sales).

To BnB....for a mentor to waste any of their most precious commodity (time) on you right now, is just that..... a FUCKING WASTE!

Obviously BnB, you are not even close to being able to apply one thing any pearls any "mentor" could pass onto you right now. Your problem isn't the product your choosing to trade. It's not the market conditions in which you are currently attempting to trade. Your problem right now, my friend, is YOU!

The fact that you are pissing and moaning publicly just proves that you want it too much. Wanting it will motivate you to do the necessary things it will take to become successful.

WANTING IT TOO MUCH WILL LEAD TO YOUR DESTRUCTION.... or has that already happened?

This is a tough racket kid. A little scratch and a high speed connection can get you access to the biggest hurt you may ever feel in your life. Now just think what 100K and that same connection will get you.

Are you just another "Great Pretender" or are you truly a "Contender"?

I'm currently working with a person right now and guess what, they aren't even watching the markets on a tick by tick basis. They're reading all day, working numbers for me and playing poker. You see they're doing shit that doesn't have anything to do with each little gyration of the "market" but everything to do with RISK MANAGEMENT.

Until you get your head and ass into a stat of mind to control risk, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A RISK. You, right now, are your biggest liability.....what ya gonna do to turn that liability into an asset?

You don't need a mentor for that.

Good Luck!

#13     Jun 22, 2007
  4. hajimow

hajimow

Steve was both tough and honest to you. You don't need more help than what Steve proposed. I think this is your second thread about your bad tradings. You are opening yourself for a flood of teasning posts. You might think that you are the only one who is losing in this market and everyone who is responding to you is a professional. I have been in your situation. I think the danger that is facing you now is the slippery slope trading. You have lost a lot and you want it back fast. So you will get into riskier trades and then more loss will follow. I read in a book that if you want to trade one contract Emini, you should have 50K in your account. I say 25K. Some might disagree with me and say $500 is enough !!!. I guess you were trading 10 contracts with like 20K account. You wanted to get rich fast . Am I right?

#14     Jun 22, 2007
  5. Third that. Good post, Steve Tvardek - if that IS your real name. :)

#15     Jun 22, 2007
  6. What's his nick?

I will be paper trading starting next week.. I'm still really frustrated on trying to get this whole trading thing..

#16     Jun 22, 2007
  7. Yes, something like that..

#17     Jun 22, 2007
  8. Paper trade until you're consistently profitable.

THEN, trade very small until you're consistently profitable.

ONLY then trade money using good risk mgmt.

#18     Jun 22, 2007
  9. I know the SECRET to HUGE trading profits. But, I charge $1,000 / hour. But, the good thing is that, I am such a good trader and what I teach so powerful that you would only need one hour with me. And, within the next 5 years, you will at least make a million from trading, GUARANTEED. If not many multiple millions.

But, you would need at least $50,000 starting account balance to implement the strategies that I advise.

#19     Jun 22, 2007
  10. Hi BnB,

Sorry to hear you are having a tough week. Let me know if you are still wanting to collaborate with a mentor.

#20     Jun 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.