Almost Half of Republicans Indulge the 'Stolen Election' Delusion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Dec 6, 2012.

1. The only ones surprised about this study are the ignorant, dogmatic, slow to accept new information conservatives. Which is nearly all of them.

#31     Dec 6, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

So what's stopping you?

#32     Dec 6, 2012
  3. Nothing, give me the details of your time and place again, I'll set you up. Hooters wasn't it? Can I just say "Luke" or "Lucrum" at xxxTime? I'll check back here tomorrow, and hope we can get it done in time. If not, give me another location and time. Glad to be friendly.

#33     Dec 6, 2012
  4. Gotta love it. It's like they're proud of being dumb.

Another Santorum quote..

"We will never have the media on our side, even in this country. We will never have the elite, smart people on our side - because they believe they should have the power to tell you what to do.""

#34     Dec 6, 2012
  5. No. Slow to learn. Slow to accept new information and culture. They're just slow. Prime examples are evolution and global warming.

#35     Dec 6, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I haven't confirmed or coordinated a time with LeapUp yet. But he strikes me as a Hooters kinda guy. Probably 5 - 6pm at the Hooters below.

8938 San Jose Blvd
    Jacksonville, FL 32257
    904-636-9800

My name is Jay J.

If you need more than that let me know.

#36     Dec 6, 2012
  7. Does this mean you are picking up the gauntlet IQ47 left laying on the ground?

I notice you didn't respond to my post but you did a little stupid high 5 to IQ47's drivel.

#37     Dec 6, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

How dumb was it when you swallowed your own brothers cum?

#38     Dec 6, 2012
  9. Ok then debate me instead of drive by insults.

awwwe what's wrong, fraid of a stupid ole redneck like me?

#39     Dec 6, 2012
  10. gotta love it ... he's right ya fricken moron.

#40     Dec 6, 2012