Almost everyone is lying. Because there's no such...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DeadTrader, May 6, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

this is an oxy moron .....how can something be random and not random at the same time: a trend is not random.

#51     May 7, 2019
    DaveV likes this.
  2. padutrader

padutrader

what is mm?

#52     May 7, 2019
  3. padutrader

padutrader

i agree

#53     May 7, 2019
  4. padutrader

padutrader

everything is addictive...even sex ...in fact especially sex..See Tiger

trading golf and other things give instant gratification. that is what people crave for .

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    #54     May 7, 2019
  5. I still think he does it to have someone take the other side of his trades

#55     May 7, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

do you really think you can pick up something here, and then take it there, and sell it for a profit?

and make millions?.......why should the market ..or anybody..give you money!! generally if you get money, it is for giving ,some service or product or idea.....

trading.....adds no value .....

#56     May 7, 2019
  7. schweiz

schweiz

Being a coder or a data scientist is irrelevant. It does not make you the most renown reference to judge trading. It is clear that you miss what you need to become a successful trader. Your entire posting is proof of that.

So you are a genius who says that if you cannot find it (in only 2 years, what would make you a genius if you could), nobody can. Any genius would know that even the smartest people are limited in their knowledge. They are the first to tell that they don't know everything. Knowing you don't knowing is a sign of intelligence. You just stated the opposite, so by definition you proved you are far from a genius.

This statement is in contradiction with what you said before. First you say there is no profitable system, and know you say there might be. There is or there isn't, that's reality.

Zero-sum game means that the total is zero. As most people lose there must be people who win, if not it is not a zero-sum game. Trading is a system that transfers (part) of wealth to other people. Some get richer, many get poorer.

#57     May 7, 2019
  8. hi, so I agree with the Fut's/ fx statement.

Can you enlighten me in regard to stocks ? Where do I begin, keep in mind I can catch on to the most advanced topics suggestions :) Thanks

#58     May 7, 2019
  9. In the immortal words of Mr. Spock, "When you have eliminated all other possibilities, whatever remains.... regardless of how improbable it seems... must be the truth".

Same with trading. :)

#59     May 7, 2019
  10. I think you quite misunderstood his post. Please point out where he in the slightest came across as being arrogant or genius. And where does he suggest others cannot do what he failed at? Please don't read things into the post that are just not there. He called out dishonest sales people who put up claims and make insinuations that the hundreds and thousands they charge in any way pays back through more knowledge and trading success. Those same sales people would not make a penny even if they were told a repeat of 2008 was approachimg right now (exaggeration added by myself)

#60     May 7, 2019
    Snuskpelle likes this.