Almost everyone is lying. Because there's no such...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DeadTrader, May 6, 2019.

1. no i m not a troll
    all i ve been trying to find a system that works
    neurostreet send emails and they are running after 7-9 ticks
    lots of lots of people trying to sell me something
    i want to believe them i cant

#291     May 22, 2019
    ElectricSavant and SimpleMeLike like this.
  2. ok i will msg you from twitter if its okay? i am already following you there

#292     May 22, 2019
  3. DeadTrader,

I completely understand what you are saying. You do not know who to believe, what direction to go, what system to trade, should you learn on your own, should buy this book, should you buy this course, who is telling the truth on youtube, who is telling the truth on elitetrader, should you do this, should you do that?

Am I right?

let me tell you something. KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS. Ask HONEST questions here on the board. Ask questions.

Let me tell you something. FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Let me tell you something. Keep your money in your pocket, until someone shows your account statements they ARE making consistent profits. Whoever you wanna spend money with, makes sure you can watch them trade live. Otherwise better learning on your own.

Keep asking questions, you will learn who to trust and who is bullshitting.

#293     May 22, 2019
  4. There are profitable methods. Just that you dont know.

#294     May 23, 2019
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

^agreed

people like this don't even have the sense to know a profitable method if someone gave them one they would just shit on it. granted many guru's are fake but many are not and just because his wants don't line up with their method he trashes it.

i only called myself a trader when i can be profitable using a variety of methods successfully. like any other trade those that are the most successful are those who are well diverse in the tools that they are proficient with.

#295     May 23, 2019
    trader99 and ElectricSavant like this.
  6. Have you looked at triforce Trader he is an algo trader seems legit watching his YouTube’s and streams got me off my lazy butt about statistics.

#296     Aug 14, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  7. %%
    That;
    + its much more clear than his muddy quote ''its all random + there are trends''
    LOL. 50% right; but then add commissions + slippage+ SEC fee....... .:D:D,:D:D:D:D:D:D Invested 2 years?? That's NOT even enough for 2 good bear + bull market cycles:caution::caution:

#297     Aug 14, 2019
  8. I am a profitable trader, and I have been profitable since 1984. I don't sell my system, and I don't sell a class. I don't sell anything! However, I do tweet my trades BEFORE I make them. My tweets are available FREE on Twitter. Just follow @RandomFour. I started tweeting last November. Check my tweets, and draw your own conclusions.

#298     Aug 14, 2019
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Not true, because investing in quality companies is big time positive long term. The problem comes when traders refuse to consider long term factors and get caught simply reacting to short term factors trading against other traders.

#299     Aug 14, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  10. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

The OP was here for two weeks, claiming
    • "Everyone" lies, and
    • he himself was "a coder and a data scientist."
    • He stated that trading was a zero-sum game.

I hate street-level psychology, but don'tcha think that someone who thinks others are cheaters or liars is the one that's cheating or lying? I mean, 'without evidence to the contrary'.... I tend to think the best of others, and let them *show* me their true colors. Eh?

A programmer has enough respect for his/her craft not to refer to what they do as "code" unless the guts have already been written by somebody else, and they're just writing filler. "Just coding."

And, flatly, NO "data scientist" would mistake voluntary markets for "zero-sum games" as if that were a bad thing. By construction, each person deems themselves better off for the trade being made than not -- markets *increase* the utility of all. ("And, no 'rocket science' needed.")

So,.........

#300     Aug 14, 2019