Almost everyone is lying. Because there's no such...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DeadTrader, May 6, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

if you think trading financial instruments is hard try trading plastic cupboards, pneumatic auto matic systems, halogen bulbs....

markets are driven not by randomness but by persons.

And those persons need you.....they need you to take the other side of the transaction.

the minute i understood that i understood that is my edge

#21     May 6, 2019
  2. padutrader

padutrader

i too have....

#22     May 6, 2019
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

It took me a bit.
    Thats really good.
    Reeeally good.

#23     May 6, 2019
    Nobert and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  4. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

No one said that profitable traders should be "better" than anyone else. No one said that they are more interesting, funnier or have a better value system than someone that is not profitable. But, they are amazing at the hardest thing that most can not master. They have a DNA built of patience, the ability to recover, go through uncertainty, and be nimble. Whether you appreciate these values is a different story.

#24     May 6, 2019
  5. qlai

qlai

Really you think a guy with two year part time "experience" has the right to call people out? I have followed and paid many educators and I don't think there was a single one where I didn't learn something. As Mark said, when you are fresh, you can't even value someone's advice because it simply goes above your head. Like whatever @destriero says (on topic) sounds like gibberish to me :)

#25     May 6, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

if you can trade with 500 you can trade with 50

which i do and this is my result for 110 minutes of trading see chart below.

you have to think out of the box i too made the mistake of reading books for 20 years...

then i cleaned out my charts my mind...

do not get disheartened...but you have to go the distance ...deciding not to the distance is also alright...

but realise that in all fields you have to learn the rubbish first.
    .... i will not wish you best of luck because it is not luck...just persistence
    j.png

#26     May 6, 2019
    avigdor74 likes this.
  7. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

[QUOTE="qlai, post:
    Like whatever @destriero says (on topic) sounds like gibberish to me :)[/QUOTE

Me as well, but, isnt it worrisome we may still be competing with him unbeknownst to us? The knee bone is connected to the thigh bone type of thing.
    If he gets into weed stocks switch to large cap container and plastics concerns.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    #27     May 6, 2019
  8. padutrader

padutrader

i have followed ...many markets .. many educators ,professional traders, but i have learnt the most, the fastest and the most relevant things from the markets

#28     May 6, 2019
    jeffbader likes this.
  9. padutrader

padutrader

trying out educators is the same as trying out clothes or shoes...one does not fit all

#29     May 6, 2019
  10. qlai

qlai

Yeah, if you try encroaching on his turf ... I know where I am in the ecosystem so no worries :)
    3298975_orig.jpg

#30     May 6, 2019
    jeffbader and padutrader like this.