Almost everyone is lying. Because there's no such...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DeadTrader, May 6, 2019.

1. Ates

Ates

Most coders wins billions in backtests. Everyone did this little mistake. So one simple wrong shift can cause this. That's why I always suggest to you use a better backtesting softwares with a reliable data.

#281     May 19, 2019
  2. Ates

Ates

No worries. I'm sure about that. One can not make billions or even illions by trading their own money. I'm especially talking about forex. OP is 100% right. They are stealing people's dreams and give them hope! No need to do this.

If you are good enough, you can get funded. You can not become billionaire.

#282     May 19, 2019
  3. zdave83

zdave83

So, a trader's starting balance has no effect on how much they can make? Someone who starts with millions cannot make millions? :)

#283     May 19, 2019
  4. Ates

Ates

Ah of course i didn't mean that :) and also, it doesn't mean "making millions". You already have one :)

#284     May 19, 2019
  5. DeadTrader,

Let me say this as I do not know what to tell you.

Open a chart and trade with your own eyes day to day. Atleast you know what you see on the chart is not lying.

#285     May 19, 2019
  6. ironchef

ironchef

I couldn't use typical backtesting software to test the strategies and structures I was interested in.

#286     May 19, 2019
  7. MarkBrown,

Did you back test the idea before trading it live?

#287     May 19, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  8. Ates

Ates

DeadTrader, I see that you're from Turkey. Just contact me..!

Turkish: Mesaj yaz bana hala buralardaysan :)

#288     May 20, 2019
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You wrote the above on May 6th 2019 after thinking you should have become a millionaire with your new programming skills. Yet, you realize within 2 years that your coding skills are not adequate (not good enough)...resulting in you having "no more balance left to trade".

Next, you used your coding skills one more time to discover something that worked for the past 10 years but you doubt it will work tomorrow as in after May 6th 2019.

Going forward, you then manage to find a new source of trading capital to try your coding skills one more time...

Where did you get the new funds from to be trading again on May 16th 2019...you were right back at it 10 days later. Did you take out a loan from a dangerous Loan Shark that's now making threats of violence to you as they're now trying to recover the debt you now owe them ???

You're either the worst coder around or a troll. Yet, I sincerely hope you're just joking when you said "I'm going to end it". Instead, please stay away from the markets and seek closure about your coding/programming skills.

Trading doesn't produce good results for those under financial pressure or trading when they think there's a gun pointing at their head. Simply, although you're a coder...your emotions got the best of you...something that coders do not understand that they can not completely remove emotions from their trading when they are designing/executing those automated trading systems or mechanical indicators...

It still needs a human being to manage it.

wrbtrader

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    #289     May 20, 2019
    themickey likes this.
  10. %%
    Actually its not hard to imagine, but reality may differ,LOL as you implied VArO. LOL
    Max drawdowns on an ETF like SPY which pays dividends is much less important- than profits.
    On QQQ ,i stay WAY away= this May.WHY?? Because turtles may possibly put up with draWdowns; not aim for the 80% drawdowns QQQ has done in past.

88% profitable could easy be wrong 5 or 6 months/times in a row, or more; sure has done that in past. Good thing for marke, it seldom goes strait up or down 6 months in a row.
    AS far as 88% accuracy/forecast ; JAN forcaster/Hirsch ,Stock Tradar's Almanc , used to be better than 88%. [Meaning as goes Jan ;so goes rest of the year.:cool::cool:, :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:]

#290     May 20, 2019