Almost confirmed (IMPORTANT)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Now you know it's true. Don't worry, the Republican party is far from finished. We have a two-party system, and the other one is just as bad.

#21     Jul 2, 2005
  2. previous attempts were made to convince Mr. Qassem Salam, the highest ranking Baath party official outside of Iraq (Yemen) to act as a mediator with the Sunni and Baathi resistance leaders. Mr. Salam informed the Americans that the person they need to get in touch with is the real leader of the Baath party and the one who has real influence on the Sunni tribes....Mr. Saddam Husain.

Other attempts were made to entice Shiek Sattam Al Qa'oud, one of the heads of the biggest tribes (Dilimi) who is being held as a prisoner, by promising him freedom if he managed to coordinate a meeting between them and Izzat Ibrahim...Sheik Al Qa'oud refused and refered them to the same person Mr. salam refered them to.

Again, it is up to all of you to call what I write as a hogwash but you will soon hear about all of that in all of the media outlets.

#22     Jul 2, 2005
  3. .

#23     Jul 3, 2005
  4. Oh, Madison, that is beautiful!

m

#24     Jul 3, 2005
  5. Hehe, AAA, love the way you blame it all on Clinton. You are a sore loser.

m

#25     Jul 3, 2005
  6. This is true. Now the Pentagon has been completely de-politicized, guffaw guffaw.

#26     Jul 3, 2005
  7. sKaLpZ,

You can subscribe by just clicking the subscribe link at the bottom...

#27     Jul 4, 2005
  8. TGregg

TGregg

Ain't happening, the USA is not gonna trade Iraq for half a dozen bases for 5 years. Geez RH, I thought you were smarter than Wallyworld & Co.

Now if the Sunnis (Sunnies?) or any other group of the terrorists decide to give up and join the government, it's likely they could win some concessions of one kind or another. But a complete withdrawal from Iraq? Not possible unless they all surrendered. And since there's no central C&C structure for each and every terrorist, that is not possible.

Watch and see. On Tuesday it will be war as usual, just like I've been saying all along.

#28     Jul 4, 2005
  9. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Wael,

You're grasping straws. Now that we have Iraq's oil fields, do you really believe we are trying to cut a deal with Saddam, the Baath party, or the Islamists?

Bush's speech turned this page, pal. No more cow-towing to Arab tribes and Islamists.

We got the oil, and we're pushing for democracy in Iraq. You can blame bin Laden for all of this, since he gave us the 9/11 political chips to pull it off. Good one, OBL, hehe.

Most Iraqis want democracy. This scares the scull-caps off of the Islamists. Perhaps that's why they are busy killing Iraqis. Muslims killing Muslims. How pathetic.

#29     Jul 4, 2005
  10. I never said a peace deal would be good for the long term. You & I know the value of a peace treaty signed by a Muslim.

Wael reported that negotioations were taking place, I looked into it and agreed with him, and now the facts show that we were correct. That's all.

#30     Jul 4, 2005