Allow OP to Moderate their own Thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by EricP, Dec 14, 2008.

1. You may have a good idea that would work for those who begin threads.

I usually can't get up enough nerve so I look at ET and think Empidermus Thickness.

#11     Dec 15, 2008
  2. I discredit him just a teenie bit and he cries to his Mommy... Interestingly, extremely insecure millionaire trader...

Well, EricP put me on ignore so he won't get to read this.

But I've gotta different opinion (sure my language is immature) but he can't get passed it.

Very insightful. He's not all that he writes about in his thread after all. All full of emotions and hubris.

#12     Dec 15, 2008
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I've suggested an enhanced ignore feature a few times. We should be able to click a name and see how many have it on their ignore list. On top of that we could have an auto ignore selection where we choose how many of the top of the most- ignored-but-still-active-on-the-site- list to not see without even adding anything to our personal ignore list... it would be an automatic cleanup. And /or charge a buck or two and put up a charge card number connected to a real ID to be allowed to enter the site, others have suggested that a few times..believe me, charging the smallest of entrance fees can eliminate much of the riff raff anywhere...

#13     Dec 15, 2008
  4. Tums

Tums

would be nice to see how many people are subscribed to a thread.

don't have to know who, just the number.

#14     Dec 16, 2008
  5. You know...

I never imagined the impact a person can make through ET. I take this site as a place for a light entertainment. But I just found out that, that's not true.

There are people who look up to poster and literally put their whole life into a person posting in ET. It's hard to imagine but I was just exposed to a follower. That doesn't stop me from being a skeptic but I'm starting to respect the dude can trade to live up be the person, all the newbs want to be.

That's not easy.

I guess I have hold back on few of the stuff I feel skeptical (not the poster... rarely happens.... about the content) and keep things inside.

But it's still hard to image people can take things, SERIOUSLY to a life breaking extent...

We're all different...

EricP... I now respect you in a different way. You're a true guru. Holding another trader's career is a big responsibility... something I never would like to hold in my hands...

#15     Dec 17, 2008
  6. Look dude, there's a big difference between being skeptical
    and SH*TTING all over an otherwise civil discussion.

Hopefully some day you'll grow up and understand the difference.

#16     Dec 17, 2008
  7. You know.

Writing something against a certain people is basically SH*TTING for those who look up them, regardless of the content. It's either you're All-in or out.

It's simply amazing. I still don't understand how they can think like that but they exist.

PS. Are YOU trying to SHIT on me? You've gotta be kidding me...

#17     Dec 17, 2008
  8. I sure hope TSCONN can trade around his lack of analytical skills.

This fucking retard has managed to piss off three premium posters on ET who always post valuable insight, thx for nothing TSCONN, you asshole.

#18     Dec 18, 2008