ALLLL Aboard thats going Ashort!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lilduckling, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Coming from you, that's really saying a lot.
    Which one of the 527 personalities of yours is stalking me now, Little Man?

:D

#41     Dec 1, 2005
  2. Did anyone notice that Crude Oil jumped 2% today?? Closed $58.42.

I expect to see $60 oil soon, that could bring down prices.

#42     Dec 1, 2005
  3. I believe the quote said "rubberbird", which is my ONLY handle. Or are you too lithiumed up, again, to have noticed?

Did SF get wiped off the US map yet? I can now see why you live in SF, it's the best place to live for fruits. And I know you are a fruit cause I used to kick your arse daily on the NYFE (lithium once cried to the floor official about it!!)

#43     Dec 1, 2005

4. Todays mkt action has brought me great shame........ wont be posting any more threads.

#44     Dec 1, 2005
  5. Too bad the moron Rubberbird won't take your advice.
    But then again, he hasn't been LONG once on this 100 handle move up off the lows of October.

Tisk, tisk . . .
    :eek:

#45     Dec 1, 2005
  6. didn't you take enough beatings from me on the NYFE?

you remember crying to the floor official that you were "being picked on"!!

so now you moved to SF, where your gey arse is safe. Until it gets wiped off the US map.

#46     Dec 1, 2005
  7. My guess is that you have never, ever been a floor trader on the floor of a commodities exchange.
    Perhaps you've been on the floor in a clerical capacity, but not as a trader.

Care to tell me what your trading acronym was on your badge???
    My guess is that you'll wimp out on answering this question too.
    On the COMEX my badge was "AXO"
    On the NYFE it was "WAG"
    What was yours?

:D

#47     Dec 1, 2005
  8. Ok, I tried to warn you 100 pts ago less than 24 hrs ago. So, please, cover now before the close, cause tomorrow is just rally continuation...

Unless you think we go lower overnight :D

Shorts are cooked!

#48     Dec 1, 2005
  9. this particular discussion is starting to sound like a yahoo message board. too many "I was right and you're wrong" posts. kinda disappointing.

#49     Dec 1, 2005
  10. I know who you were because you and I both know that my buddies and I used to terrorize you, and deservedly so, even back then.

My good friend was Gary Polay, and he ran circles around you. As far as I can remember, you weren't the sharpest knife on that floor:p

As far as what my acronym was, if I ever wished to reveal myself to this message board, wouldn't I have done it eons ago?

It's amazing how jealous you are. clerical? first I didn't trade, now I missed the 100 point rally. would you take the lithium tube out of your mouth and put together a meaningful, non-contradictory sentence please?:D

#50     Dec 1, 2005