ALLLL Aboard thats going Ashort!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lilduckling, Nov 30, 2005.

1. sure is a nice rally ... have to work on not letting my longer term view of mkt interfere with short term rallies..... should've gone long today...but kept on thinking we are due for a correction on the daily charts.... missing out. :(

#31     Dec 1, 2005
  2. hans37

hans37

Can anyone say short squeeze?

ouch!!

#32     Dec 1, 2005
  3. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

No way, Dow won't close up 200. The only "lock" is that it won't close at/above 11k. Wouldn't surprise me if it sold off a little this afternoon and closed up 80 - 100.

#33     Dec 1, 2005
  4. I know that the beginning of November was your first week back trading since taking 8 weeks off.
    Looks like you made it back just in time for the strong seasonality.

The Trend is your Friend.
    Hope you're not hurt too badly.
    :)

#34     Dec 1, 2005
  5. Arnie

Arnie

One good thing about trading is that you don't have to make predictions to make money. Just go with flow. But it's nice to think about the "what if's".:D

#35     Dec 1, 2005
  6. brother---

I am with you

I am about to vomit myself with position and swing trading-- how the F can you make heads or tails out of this nonsense -

investors = 1
    traders = 0

I exited otm SOX calls yesterday - about ready to puke right now!

Ice
    :cool:

#36     Dec 1, 2005
  7. well, i'm doing alright w/ the swings

if we close up above 11 today, we're sure to get that correction. Let's hope for a modest 120 pts

#37     Dec 1, 2005
  8. But you don't have any human friends.

#38     Dec 1, 2005
  9. no im not.... YELL not joining in on this rally....and MLS not stopped out yet. ..... and im just paper trading the YM intra-day (which by the way is going great...on paper)

#39     Dec 1, 2005
  10. RNRBAND

RNRBAND

shootin for a 2 top in spx cash here 1267
    all short here, lookin to add, will keep stop just above 1267

#40     Dec 1, 2005