alliance--- real or a front?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Debbiekyota, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Yes. That is what I heard. ImAGine being a little blonde surrounded by rasta trying to rub you down with lotion. Then to top it off they demand to Get paid!! Sounds like a wacky lawless place

#21     Aug 11, 2010
  2. Surdo

Surdo

Do you expect to get an oil massage for free in a terd werld country?, are you sure you are not the blonde one?

I heard you can get two GOOGLE EARTH for the price of one today, use this coupon: IAODFB

#22     Aug 11, 2010
  3. Don't forget to post a picture of your findings.

#23     Aug 11, 2010

4. Thank you, Surdo. I am on a netbook that does not have the capacity for google earth. can you post the picture of what you find at their address?

Believe me, its not fun being surrounded by rastas, all trying to rub you down with coconut oil, lotion and who knows what else in their hands. Its downright terrifying. Jamicans love blondes to an obsession. I will never go there after hearing these stories.

#24     Aug 11, 2010
  5. Pretty stupid if someone can't even tell it's a real building.

What, you've never seen a sign in a front courtyard, lawn or parking lot?

Now, making any money with a $2K account paying .015/share/$6.00 per transaction is another matter entirely. Good luck with that!

#25     Aug 11, 2010
  6. Surdo

Surdo

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7 bel...=&startPage=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

I will oil you down for a Red Stripe mon!

#26     Aug 11, 2010
  7. #27     Aug 11, 2010
  8. No one is arguing that it isnt a real building. Just the sign looks to be plywood or cardboard with a doorway leading into an alley between two real buildings.

take a close look at google street view. it really looks suspicious!!.

#28     Aug 11, 2010
  9. Damn! The lettering is attached to a "facade" of stucco/concrete which joins 2 buildings & creates a "courtyard" type of shared space between these buildings.

What's so unusual about that?!

And btw, several businesses share this address including...
    ValuCard Limited
    Frame Art
    Jamaica Globalise Trading and
    Services Network / Trading as Caribbean Essence

http://www.jamaicasecuritiesdealers.com/dynaweb.dti?dynasection=general&dynapage=councilmembers

#30     Aug 11, 2010