AllenZ's Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by AllenZ, Oct 1, 2002.

1. AllenZ

AllenZ

Just wanted to let those that have asked. I am going to finish posting the trading days for October. I will post them all by Friday and give a breakdown of the months results.

Everyone can critique away.

I also want to apologize for allowing this thread to get out of hand. I could have responded better to some comments and taken things a little less personally. I sincerely hope that someone got something of use from this journal and I will post another one in a few months, just to show consistency or adjustments to the system of chart patterns that I am using.

AllenZ

#211     Oct 31, 2002
  2. Have you ever thrown a party and had someone crash it? :)
    Ah, the good ol' days, when this thread was young and innocent...

#212     Oct 31, 2002
  3. We have been through all this before, remember the Chartwiz debacle. My opinion is the rules of this site are fine just as they are.

#213     Oct 31, 2002
  4. Bhodie

Bhodie

"Bhodie, can you please do everyone a favor and stop posting your asinine blather here please"

No.

I want Allen's trades posted.

I use Allen's trades and their success or failure as a barometer for the market - I dont' care if they succeed or fail, what happens and how it happens gives me indicators to "what if" senerios in the market.

I've just started posting here because I'm not currently a member of Allen's room. If Allen or one of the room members email me the trades at the end of the day you'll never see me in here again.

If Allen has profitable trades people will swarm to his room to become members. If he doesn't have profitable trades he won't be able to give away memberships.

#214     Oct 31, 2002
  5. Bhodie

Bhodie

That's what I meant to post, not all those insults I origionally typed in before you edited.

You da man!

:D

#215     Oct 31, 2002
  6. Hey magna ever hear of OVER-regulating???

#216     Oct 31, 2002
  7. Bhodie

Bhodie

I've been going off a bit, probably best that he edited.

I really just want to see the trades, not start a flame war on Allen's thread.

Thanks Magna. Cooler heads prevail.

#217     Oct 31, 2002
  8. absolutely. its one thing to remove profanity or personal attacks from a post but its completely out of line to begin to believe youre the sole arbiter of relevant content, moderator or not. i dont need to be told what is germane to the subject and what is not. i can figure that out all by myself. no need to spoon feed us. i understand you want to maintain the sites integrity and i do appreciate it when you delete/edit obvious flames or rude language but youve been increasingly less judicious in your use of discretion magna. take it easy on us will ya. we got the kill button in case we think something is really inappropriate.

#218     Oct 31, 2002
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

The previous few comments will stand, because I wouldn't want anyone to feel they're being over-regulated. But this thread is about AllenZ's Journal, and once again I ask that everyone stay on topic, otherwise I might be inspired to over-regulate. Thanks!

#219     Oct 31, 2002
  10. Bhodie

Bhodie

"I am going to finish posting the trading days for October. I will post them all by Friday and give a breakdown of the months results."

I'm going to hold you to that. If I don't see them "by Friday" I'm joining Fluid and then Allen you will know what it's like to have a real troll in your thread. :mad:

Have a good week Allen, see you on Friday. Say hi to everyone for me.

ps

I posted about a system that ebr's been developing in Allen's room (the Nap and Gap) and I've gotten some emails about it from people who've signed into the Index room just to ask ebr about it.

Apparently ebr doesn't want to share the info and I can't blame him. So don't waste your time and Allen's bandwidth just to talk to ebr, his official stance is "There is no system to share." I just happened upon it one night as he was talking about his trading strategy and I brought it up for discussion a few times.

It's not my work and I'm not comfortable talking about something ebr worked so hard on. So you're SOL, sorry for bringing it up before.

#220     Oct 31, 2002