AllenZ's Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by AllenZ, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Allan:

I benchmark my QQQ trading results against these guys:

http://www.qqqdaytrader.com/trades1.html

I have no need for trading instruction as I've been doing this for a long time -- but I enjoy checking in on the QQQTraders daily/weekly results -- kind of a friendly competition

I will say that I have been coming out substantially ahead of them during the past 2 months. Prior to that it was very close!:cool:

My average trading size is 10,000 shares at the moment (although I adjust this frequently). Can't beat the QQQ liquidity!

Have not followed this thread -- in fact I just noticed it today. Will take a look at your results on Friday (if I remember).

dog

#171     Oct 30, 2002
  2. Bhodie

Bhodie

"I do charge for what I teach because I feel it is something of value and anyone who has been in my room will agree with that."

I've paid $200 a month to be a member of Allen's chat room and I dont' even follow his calls anymore - I'll be paying $200 a month to continue being a member because of how much I learn while in that room

The calls are such a small part of what you learn - stops, money managment, news, trading software and hardware setups ....

I post my trades real time in Allen's room, if you want to see the kinds of returns you can get from learning Allen's, Aiki's, ebr's and the other members philosophies log into Allen's room as a guest and keep your mouths shut for awhile.

Allen obviously does this thread as advertising - and it's a godsend to some of us beginners who are making a profit after paying Allen a paltry $200.

#172     Oct 30, 2002
  3. Bhodie

Bhodie

Did you play the 30 break again this morning Allen?

I'm going through /index and /impact withdrawl!!!! I'm forcing myself to stay away for 2 weeks but I want to know what you guys are doing.

How 'bout posting the days trades at night or emailing them to me! Aiki or ebr I'd apprecitate getting emailed the days trades if you have the time.

Thanks

Karl

#173     Oct 30, 2002
  4. ddefina

ddefina

Sorry to see you're quitting the journal Allen. There's always the losing traders trying to pull everyone down to their level. Hope you reconsider. :(

#174     Oct 30, 2002
  5. I think Fluid should start his own journal and show us how much better he can do than Allen.

#175     Oct 30, 2002
  6. I think Bhodie should start a new thread entitled: Worshipping the Great AllenZ!

This thread would then only be open to AllenZ cheerleaders!

:D

#176     Oct 30, 2002
  7. You guys are all pretty amusing...

Why is a man a "loser" or "moron" because he questions some self-proclaimed "pro/teachers" abilities, motives, or methods??? Quite honestly I feel he made some very valid points, albeit in a very egotistical and arrogant manner.

Allen - the guy was just asking or stating a few things, no need to get your f'n panties in a bunch :p
    Seriously I mean you start a thread, that is an obvious attempt to get your name out there and drum up biz for the room, but then you say "I don't want to have to explain myself -- it isn't fun no more"??? I gave what I feel to be a great solution to shut-up the "Fluids" and yet you rudely ignored me twice :(

Well guess what boys and girls, I have been doing this for a long time, I trade real size, make real money and I am not a chatroom operator with some sort of hidden agenda -- I feel Fluid made some very valid points regarding "the dismal performance", "the depiction of net profits" and "the position sizing module" Allen suggests. To be perfectly honest Allen; before this thread I thought you were the real deal, but after seeing the way you have handled yourself here and the responses you gave, well...

PEACE and good-trading,
    Commisso

#177     Oct 30, 2002
  8. AllenZ

AllenZ

I thought we were friends and you come to bash party.

All I said was that dont want to spend the time defending my style as a general theory. I gave all the trades, time entered and exited. I answered all the questions and took any critisism my decision to no longer post to the journal was more along the lines of the last 4 or 5 pages which are nothing but insults and rebuttles. That I dont have time for nor feel the need to participate in.

I know you know what you are doing and you have watched me for a long time. For you to now come questioning my stuff is a real insult.

I dont post my P&L because it does not include only the trades posted here. I also trade the ES and some other things when the opportunity arises. I post a real time track record and that should be enough. But it never is.

Fluid did have some points and i thought i answered all of them pretty well. the thread was designed simply to display a different style than most of the other threads. When the bashing overwhelms the content I have to question continuing it, dont you agree, or should i continue to go back and forth with fluid?

If someone wants to post a better record tham mine I will be glad to listen to critisism, if fluid would say anything of value as opposed to just commenting on my style I would be much more apt to respond with more interesting banter.

I will post my trades and continue the journal, how about that commisso!

Commisso you suprise me, I thought you better than that.

AllenZ

#178     Oct 30, 2002
  9. ddefina

ddefina

If someone is posting content, even though it's partially promotional, I don't see what's wrong with that. It's rare for someone above breakeven to post their thoughts on the trades taken.

If he was straight promotion I would be as derisive as Fluid.

#179     Oct 30, 2002
  10. Allen I was not bashing you and again no need to get your panties in an uproar. All I said was that I agree with some of what Fluid had to say and it does not make me a "loser", "moron", etc....

I was not bashing anybody Allen, but I would be lying if I said that some of your responses to Fluid; especially the one in regards to the position sizing, was not a bit of a brow raiser. As for your performance, you obviously did not have a good month, but 4 weeks is not enough time to measure anything...

PEACE and good-trading Allen,
    Commisso

#180     Oct 30, 2002