Allenhobbs is one sick phuck

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by atticus, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One word: Atticus. Coming to a neighborhood near you soon.

#81     May 13, 2008
  2. And you're an American Idol worshipper. I guess you know your gods, don't you. Norse cock taste better then greek is what you're saying. Okay, if you say so. With a name like Beckett your probably right.

Enjoy his load.

#82     May 13, 2008
  3. Wow, that's scary. As his gimp, will you be joining him, Sancho Panza?

#83     May 13, 2008
  4. Let's see what Google has on this Barry fellow who contols the minds of the mindless, aka, Reaver and atticus:

<<<Case Caption:
    Ted Zane v. Barry Kellner
    Issues/Legal Principles: Tenant ordered to deposit rent with the court until landlord obtained a certificate of occupancy.
    Keywords: certificate of occupancy
    Court:Appellate Division, First Department
    Judge: lower court: Hon. Harold Tompkins
    Date: June 12, 1997
    Citation:NYLJ, page 26, col 6
    Referred Statutes:CPLR 325; Multiple Dwelling Law 301
    Summary: The landlord in this case offered a residential lease to its tenant, while aware that the building lacked a residential certificate of occupancy. As a result, the tenant withheld his rental payments. The lower court granted the landlord's motion for use and occupancy and denied tenant's cross motion to dismiss the causes of action for rent arrears and use and occupancy. The Appellate Division modified the order to direct that use and occupancy be paid directly into the court rather than the plaintiff/landlord until such a time when the landlord obtains a certificate of occupancy for the subject building. In reaching their determination, the Appellate Division recognized that the landlord was aware that the building lacked a certificate of occupancy and made no effort to comply with the law. However, the Court also looked to the fact that the tenant did not claim that the conditions in the building posed a threat to his health and safety. Additionally, the tenant did not express a desire to vacate the premises>>>

<<<http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Kellner_Barry_460776575.aspx>>>

<<<http://www.uslawyermaps.com/att/west-palm-beach/fl.html>>>

Damn, that is exciting isn't it? Holy smokes, now I understand why these two knuckleheads found this so newsworthy.

For those of you who can withstand the pain of listening to Reaver and his norse god atticus rant about this Barry, this is what they got. woop doop dee doo.

Reaver and atticus: the Sigfreid & Roy of deep, detective undercover work.

#84     May 13, 2008
  5. Hey Brother -- I didn't see your post until now. Hope all is well.

#85     May 13, 2008
  6. Reaver and atticus have a steroid abuse problem which explains some, but not all of their bizarre rants. atticus claims he moved from NYC to Reno to go to medical school so we can assume he wanted to write himself prescriptions for drugs.

Anyway, I posted this in Reaver's journal which it is now clear was a front to discuss the use of controlled substances among his other abusers.

#86     May 13, 2008
  7. I wonder if there is any relationship or cause and effect, between heavy steroid use and autism in offspring? I may fund a grant to Johns Hopkins to study this.

#87     May 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.