Allenhobbs is one sick phuck

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by atticus, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you're involved in an argument or disagreement or other confrontational communication with someone and you bring up the guy's kids, you're a suck fuck who deserves to have his teeth kicked down his throat. The last time we saw this was with the Idiotic Troll LoZZZer.

If it turns out that you and atticus were not involved in any kind of altercation or confrontational exchanges when you sent this PM, you have my apologies. If you were, someone will eventually give you what you deserve.

At any rate, you're a multiple-alias weasel. That much you're not denying, right? Why do you feel the need to use multiple identities here? The answer would be - because you have something to hide.

#21     May 13, 2008
  2. Barry Kellner's "concern" is nothing of the kind. My son is as healthy as the come. The spinless cunt has sent a few PMs asking about his welfare. My son is not autistic, and it certainly wouldn't be a topic of discussion with guys on ET if he were.

I never sent the fool a PM. He started with the fixation on my son over the last two weeks.

Reaver never mentioned my son to this fool.

FWIW, I have his address and will be visiting NYC soon.

#22     May 13, 2008
  3. After reading this, I guess I misunderstood what you told me: It is you, not his son, who is autistic.

Why should I post what I have about you? No one here cares about you that much and it will only prove what all of us already know; that you are an old lower middle class man, not 26, and never served in the military in Afghanistan. That was a concocted story to get sympathy from traders for some tips. You started that scam on TradersLab and continued it over here after you were canned and banned from that site.

And yes, atticus can post anything about me he wishes and so can anyone else for that matter. Even you. I have nothing to hide and in fact you may find some clips of my philanthropy and other good deeds. Just make sure you get the name correct: Allen Hobbs Mortimer III.

I have no idea if that is the case with the voice in your head, Barry, but that is not my concern at all. Why don't you post all those golden nuggets about him since you seem to think it's important. And you knows, maybe he'll even come to ET to see them. As they say in the New York lotto ads, "hey you never know."

#23     May 13, 2008
  4. Sorry to dissappoint you, but I have no aliases. Reaver brought up his kid in a PM to me and I replied to attticus. reaver claimed I threatened his kid and that was an outright lie, reaver's stock in trade.

#24     May 13, 2008
  5. Produce the PM that shows Reaver mentioned my son. We both know it doesn't exist. You and I are going to have a nice little chat when I visit.

#25     May 13, 2008
  6. Reaver did what he did and if you want to deny it fine. That's between you and him. If you want his address, I'll consider giving it to you and you can visit him and shoot steroids together. I got it from his IP. (Don't ask how I got his IP.)

If you're planning on visiting me in August, I won't be home as I take the month off to travel in Europe, but feel free to throw eggs at the windows and toilet paper in the trees if it makes you feel like a tough guy.

#26     May 13, 2008
  7. More BS from BK/allenhobbs the blow-up artist and convicted pedophile. You have Reaver's permission to post his address and name here.

#27     May 13, 2008
  8. Why should I do you any favors after all the threats you made to me? Apologize and we'll go from there. Just remember, you were forced to leave NYC before and if you misbehave, it will happen again. The cops here are tough and shoot unarmed people who act dangerously.

Let me ask you this bigshot: did you tell reaver I threatened your son? Yes or no?

#28     May 13, 2008
  9. You can't produce what doesn't exist.

Forced to leave NYC? Perhaps by the same judge who evicted your ass? No, you're misinformed. I left NYC to attend med school. If you had any info you'd know that. I'll be forced to leave NYC when I reside in NV?

Tell Reaver? Only by authoring this thread.

#29     May 13, 2008
  10. I don't need your permission; I'd said I'd consider it.

With all the requests I get from ETers who you've angered for your phone number and address, I still respect your privacy despite your despicable ways.

#30     May 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.