Allenhobbs is one sick phuck

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by atticus, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sickening and disturbing.

I did a search for both allenhobbs and phlegmologist, but no posts within the past week (past month for the allenhobbs alias). Has he registered up a new alias? We can always post the link to this thread wherever he goes.

#11     May 13, 2008
  2. What an ingrate you are, I was just trying to help you. Was Reaver lying?

#12     May 13, 2008
  3. I can't speak for Barry Kellner or phlegmologist or any other of the names who think I have (and I couldn't care less either), but feel free to post anything you like about me. I have absolutely nothing to hide. Make sure you have the spelling correct of my full name: Allen Hobbs Mortimer III. My family has a well respected reputation in this country from our civil service to philanthropy.

And a word of caution should you post information about others from credit reports: If you do not have legal authorization from the person to access his file and yet do so by any means, that is a class A felony. You've shown signs of stupidity before so use caution. If you have any doubts about your actions, consult an attorney. Good luck and have fun posting.

#13     May 13, 2008
  4. Nope.

#14     May 13, 2008
  5. Atticus (or is it Beckett?) , you placed your trust in Reaver, the most nefarious of trolls and liars that ever existed on this site and now you defend him. Next time pick your friends more carefully, especially on chat rooms. And as far as theats are concerned I have many in my PM file from you, but you have none from me, veiled or otherwise.

Moreover, you've made many enemies here during you tenure at ET and I'm not all surprised if some of them have threatened you. Perhaps that, too, will be a wake-up call for you to change your modus operandi here.

It is my understanding that autistic children sometimes show signs of enhanced development like reading at an early age. BTW, one of my favorite movies is Rain Man.

#15     May 13, 2008
  6. sho-tim

sho-tim

let me aks you a question

you be any relations wit roy hobbs?

#16     May 13, 2008
  7. :D :D :D :D

thanks for the laugh!!!!

#17     May 13, 2008
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D ok brisket.....

#18     May 13, 2008
  9. Glad to see you posting again after your blowup, Barry.

Wow, what a card.

You are a total laughingstock. I can't believe you're still posting after making such a fool of yourself with your journal.
    Your journal became so pathetic that Magna finally closed it out of mercy and compassion for you. It was just sad.

He said he'd re-open it so you could follow through with all your grandiose claims, but I noticed you never stepped up. But hey, I don't blame you, it must've been pretty embarrassing. I am pretty surprised to see you even posting, frankly.

What a fuckstick. You just gave Atticus permission to post anything he had about you, but then also threatened that accessing someone's credit info without their permission is a class A felony....

Talking out both sides of your mouth again? Business as usual for you I guess.

Also, how do you explain lenders who pull your credit and review your info constantly? You don't have to give them permission. Oh well, looks like you have come back to make a fool of yourself once again.

No more talking to you. You keep saying you have my information but you're too scared to post. You are wasting my time.

#19     May 13, 2008
  10. Graphic depiction of Atticus' thoughts:

[​IMG]

#20     May 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.